Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:00:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skye's Sappiness--to Melt The Heart--"True Love Stories"....  (Read 4268 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2009, 09:08:12 pm »

Having been absent for so long, I wanted you all to know the reason why.  If you read it it's a very good story!  Brought a tear to my eye, and a smile to my heart--I hope you like it!

http://www.myspace.com/pensheart

I'm so sorry I haven't been online in such a long time. I have found someone who was lost to me, and I have been enjoying his company ever since. I am sorry if I have neglected all my friends here lately. I know you will all enjoy this though.

I want to share with you something that means a lot to me, and a story of hope that melted and mended a truely broken heart. It is something like you could read in one of those family magazines, or maybe reader's digest. Something that doesn't happen every day.

A bit over two weeks ago I met up with a fellow I knew back when I was 14! This man was my first boyfriend, my first love, and I have missed him very much over the long years of not knowing what happened to him.

When we got together and talked (and talked and talked and .....) He and I BOTH had the same thought.

God, in His wisdom, decided that we needed to bring this around in the circle to bring the two of us back together once more. Isn't that a beautiful thought to go to sleep each night with?

We were a couple of those kids who hadn't had their heads on straight yet. In much trouble much of the time, we were a couple of hard heads and trouble makers; Bob thinks that if we hadn't had those life changes, we would probably not have lasted either.

Hard to believe ol' Skye was ever a 'hard head' trouble maker, eh? muahahahaha!

His wonderful daughter found me on myspace here, and told me that he had told his kids about me, and the fun stories. She said my name, and told me her fathers name. I got SOOOO excited, and begged her for more information right then and there!!! She wrote me where he was, and how I could get a hold of him-and the rest is history!

We have been very busy still talking and reminiscing about our past, as well as what we've been up to since then.

This man still makes my heart do a 'double take' and I still see the wonderful, marvelous, awesome fellow I knew way back when I was 14, and I hope to never be without this wonderful man ever again.

Thank You Cory!
Much Love to you from me!
Skye
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:16:51 am by skye » Logged

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 01:19:18 am »

Awww, Skye that is beautiful. Congratulations on being reunited and good luck to both of you!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 02:25:03 am »

To say such a thing happening is once in a million would be the understatement to end all understatements. You almost never get the chance to rekindle your 1st love, so the fact that you and he have reunited after so many years should give faith to the fact that good things DO still happen to good people. I wanna personally wish you two crazy kids the absolute best of luck.

AND STAY THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!! Tongue

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 09:42:58 pm »

One word describes this: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!  I am so happy for you both!  Hold onto him and never let him go.

Also, I now finally know the feeling of true love.  I met a man through a mutual friend, and immediately fell hard for him, harder than ever, with no hope of getting up.  On June 26th, we were talking on the phone when he admitted he'd fallen for me.  We began dating that very night, and I honestly believe he is my one true soulmate. He makes me so happy that I sometimes cry.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!

I think this should be made into the "True Love Stories" thread.

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 10:17:09 pm »

skye, i dedicate this song to you and your man

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 06:49:59 pm »

Thank you for the kind words, they were wonderful, and made me feel so grateful for all my friends who've stuck by me for so long. So happy to have you all as darlin' friends/comrades/pals you are all so cool I can't believe it!!!

I am so happy to hear of your wonderful romance pickles260--how wonderful to find that beautiful love!!!

soulofthesea,
Oh my oh my--I love that song, thank you sooo much! Fleetwood Mac is wonderful, and this song fits so well!
thank you,
Skye

I renamed this area, so others could add their stories to it. I am a sap for love stories, so I kept that part==folks can blame me for it if they like and I'll gladly take the blame!
thank you again,
Skye
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 06:57:16 pm by skye » Logged

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 08:31:47 pm »

Mike calls me his angel, and that makes me smile so big I fear I'll break my face. Last night, he told me, "You are the reason I go on. I love you so much, and I'll always be yours." I thought I was flying.

Without him, I can say I probably wouldn't be here today. He is the one reason I choose to live, breathe, and smile. He is my world.

Mike and I want to fly to the stars together.

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 03:34:05 pm »

This is my honey, with brand new granddaughter Breanna--arent' they adorable???

Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 10:20:44 pm »

And now that I've put all the sappiness in here before, I'll stop to take the time to put the finish/beginning to it.

Bob and I were married On August 26th, and have been married for a month! Very happy, and much future ahead of us!

Thanks much, and add your own pretty stories to this, okay?
hugs and chocolate,
Skye

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: