Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:34:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommendations of Online Games (not sims)!!  (Read 3200 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2009, 04:53:45 pm »

I'm running out of games to play online!! I like adventure/escape/point-and-click/detecti… games. Not too much shooting, nothing that requires fast reflexes or video game skill. Just good old-fashioned brain power. And a good storyline is always a major plus!!

PS: Scary is good, but not TOO scary. I don't want anything jumping out at me, and if it will, I want a warning.

Here's a list of my favorites:
Trapped series (rabbittell.com)
Jack French series (JohnnyBDesign.com)
Detective Grimoire (Super Flash Bros)
Afro-Ninja escape series
Ghostscape
Nick Bounty series
High School Detective
Being One
Monster Basement (Godlimations)
Covert Front
Shift series

If anyone has recommendations of more games I could play based on these, that would be great Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 03:09:00 pm by milkiemybaby » Logged
Maroxad

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 05:21:39 am »

There are plenty of good freeware adventure games out there. I would recommend you the Being One series. Which is a good adventure game, as well as having to installments. There is also covert front to suit your detective needs, oh and dont forget Littlewheel, it is a pretty cool adventure game with its own style. In fact, I wouild just recommend using a blog written by Adrianwerner (google it) as it lists most quality adventure games out there released in 2009.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 03:02:18 pm »

Thanks Smiley I already know Being One and Covert Front (which i forgot to put on the list for some reason) but I'll definitely check out those others.
Maroxad

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:53:46 am »

You are welcome, here are some more games that dont involve a lot of action or reflexes.

Adventure: NES Quest, Broken Sword 2.5: Return of the Templars
RPG: Stick RPG, Feudalism 1 and 2 (although being a tactitian is harder in the second due to the lack of proper leadership skills that the first one had)

I will try to come up with more later on, but unfortunately several genres are being negleted these days (metroidvanias, space sims, non-episodic adventure games) to make stuff worse those 3 are some of my favorite genres (I dont care much for shooters either).
Simtastictime

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 09:35:54 am »

LoL my nanna 83 and shes been smokeing all her life
her longest time without a  fag was when she was in Hospital
having her hip op cause you carn't somke there,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: