Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:44:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF 1950's style dress  (Read 5015 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aeriscloud

Always Drinkin' & Always Simmin'

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2009, 07:16:11 pm »

I would like to know if any one can tell me where I could find this outfit.

I'im pretty sure it was used with marvine alpha dress mesh. The set came with 2 dresses...both were below the knee, had white tops and beige skirts

One was more like a slip/tank top...the other was a white short sleeve blouse with small gloves on the hands.

The style reminded me of the 1950's...

I have been looking forever for this outfit and if anyone recognizes this description, please respond as to where I may DL it.  
Thanks!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:25:03 pm by aeriscloud » Logged

ZEPPELIN ROCKS!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 07:35:20 pm »

It would have been more helpful had you been able to include a picture, but nothing is springing to my mind. You could try over to All About Style, they have some vintage clothing. Also, MTS has some really cool vintage stuff made with vintage fabric patterns, so good luck.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
aeriscloud

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 07:44:10 pm »

Thanks.

Unfortunetly I've tried those places already.
I also recall that I found the outfit in a site layout very similar to this site and although I feel like I've scoured every inch of this place, maybe I have missed it...

I know a pic would very well be helpful, alas....

I'll keep my fingers crossed that some helpful simmer will see this and know what I'm talking about!  Smiley

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:16:14 pm by aeriscloud » Logged

ZEPPELIN ROCKS!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 03:57:28 am »

WNF is still down so I can't check but didn't they have an aspiration set that had pin up/50s type outfits in it? Sorry that I cannot provide a link but when WNF comes back online you might want to check out their aspiration sets.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
aeriscloud

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 05:45:32 am »

Sure I will.
I'm actually not sure if I know what wnf stands for?

I'll Google it however.

I also wanted to say about the outfit that it had black high heel shoes
I'm 100% positive that it was the marvins alpha high heel mesh.

thanks
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:17:33 pm by aeriscloud » Logged

ZEPPELIN ROCKS!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 08:17:52 am »

WNF = wicked nouk family?
(pinup set here)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 08:24:31 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
aeriscloud

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 08:48:44 am »

Thank you!

Although I havent yet found the outfit that I am looking for you've showed me very similar styles that I really enjoy!

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:18:07 pm by aeriscloud » Logged

ZEPPELIN ROCKS!
majalene

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 12:57:32 pm »

Try this link:http://www.parsimonious.org/fashion2/themes/theme_1131546771.shtml

Sorry for my bad english!
aeriscloud

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 05:11:28 pm »

Thanks for responding Majalene.
However it's not that site either. You know I'm pretty sure it was from Wicked Sims. I have the link saved in my favorites, but now I cant access it. I've tried the link through the WNF site and I always get a busy signal. I have been trying for days now. Maybe if someone is browsing through there and they see the outfit im talking about, I could maybe get  my hands on it that way.
It's just driving me nuts that I have'nt been able to get it anywhere and it was one of my all time favorite outfits.

Thank You

ps.can anyone tell me how I can display a profile picture...I've tried to search for help but to no avail and none of my pics work.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:21:10 pm by aeriscloud » Logged

ZEPPELIN ROCKS!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 08:10:04 pm »

You won't be able to access the site until they are completely set up on their new server. They had to downgrade due to people retiring and such and well, they just didn't need all of what they were using. They'll be back up but you're going to have to give them some time.

Also, I've held off on this as long as I could, but I need to mention that you really need to start using proper capitals and punctuation, as well as stop signing your posts. We all know that it's you, trust me.

And if you're trying to upload a pic that is too big to be used, that could be why. I believe the limit for profile pics is 100 x 100 and they can be either jpg or gif format. Word to the wise about gifs, though. If they move too fast, sparkle obnoxiously or blink glitter, the staff can and will nuke them on sight.

aeriscloud

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 02:24:09 pm »

I apologize for my poor grammar.
I have sinced fixed all my previous messages.
I suppose that is why you have rules.

Thank you for information regarding profile pictures, however, i will not be using one as i cannot get one to upload.
Thank you again for the information about WNF. The post i read dated back to January, so I thought that maybe, being August, that it would be up.

My computer is funny sometimes, so I thought the problem was on my end.

ZEPPELIN ROCKS!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 02:31:52 pm »

Thanks for understanding. Good news today about the WNF of sites, they are now back up. Here is where you can find them. Hope you find the dress there.

sandifay

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 05:03:18 pm »

I think I downloaded some a while back on Mod the Sims. They might have them there. I think it was Warlokk or Marvine's. They had so many.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: