Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 06:06:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 116
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Official Spam Thread!  (Read 555132 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: August 16, 2010, 04:03:47 am »

I get a new keyboard everytime I get a new computer XD
And my dad cleans it for me like, once every two years or so. I'm pretty clean with electrical things XD

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 16, 2010, 11:04:54 am »

I have other keyboards that I switch off to every now and then, but this one just suits me best because I like the scroll wheel feature on the left side of the thing. It also has a lot of cool buttons and a wheel for controlling the volume. I have one that we got from a site on the net just for geeks; it's blue, lights up, and is flexible, which also means that it is spill proof, cat proof and crumb proof. Right now it's buried in the basement until we can get down there and organize things a bit better. I used it a couple of times, but couldn't get accustomed to the silence, no tappity tappity when my fingers hit the keys, plus it took a bit more force to activate the keys than I am accustomed to using.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 16, 2010, 12:45:33 pm »

I've learned to always keep a replacement keyboard or two handy around my house. My cat has this annoying habit of using my keyboard as a bed at times, and like his own kitty bed, he kneads the hell out of it, and generally leaves it almost completely unusable afterward.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 17, 2010, 11:52:51 pm »

Got a new mouse, as well as a new keyboard, since the old one (over ten years old) was showing signs of finally kicking the bucket).

*looks around*

I am bored.

That is all.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 18, 2010, 12:21:59 am »

Bored? Have coffee.
Or do what I just did, try to type bored and end up with bired, broed, boed and ored.
I'm packing xD

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 18, 2010, 10:03:54 am »

i have something to say on this

spam,cams,rams,bams,tams,crams,

my brains must be working overtime
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 18, 2010, 11:06:29 am »

I am officially grossed out. My kitten once again stole my trackball and hid the stupid thing in the litter box. How he keeps getting it into the thing is beyond me, but he does it. This is the third time in a three weeks, so I'm wondering if he's trying to put me on notice that he wants more cat time and less computer time. Either way, I'm sick of using the Clorox to de-nastify my trackball!!! Rotten damn little bugger...

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 18, 2010, 07:53:43 pm »

Well, it's been a month to remember. My landlord finally got off his lazy backside and did some work he's been supposed to for years. First, last week he replaced (after almost five years) my stolen screen door and today my old, defunct, broken down toilet was taken out and replaced with a brand new, shiny one that doesn't smell like week old ass. It only took him a year.

Also, my cat is adorable.

And, Paden, ew! My cat has a habit of sneaking off with anything small and worthy of batting around, but he's never dropped it in the cat box.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 18, 2010, 08:07:05 pm »

Lol, Joy. I have a landlord like that. So annoying Sad

This past few weeks, I've been a little depressed. All four of my five kittens died from a parasitic worm getting inside their brain. It was really disgusting. The only kitten that didn't get infected was eaten by her mother. So yeah, it's been kinda weird.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 18, 2010, 08:51:29 pm »

My cat does the same; if it's interesting, it winds up in his litterbox. He's also developed an annoying habit of eating dental floss. I won't bother saying how that came, er, turned out.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 18, 2010, 10:22:50 pm »

My cat does some weird stuff, too. Whenever I'm cleaning his litterbox, he'll just sit there and stare at me. And guess what he does right after I put fresh litter in? He jumps right in, and does his business, right in front of me! I think that's his new way of telling me, "Thank you for cleaning my poop-box!" Uh, you're welcome, I guess? Eyebrow

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 19, 2010, 01:32:52 pm »

They sit there watching because they're supervising. If they find the job satisfactory, they will then use the box. If not, you had best hide any plastic shopping bags that may be around the house because those are wonderful (they think) substitutes for a clean litter box.

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: August 19, 2010, 09:15:32 pm »

Wow. Guess that gives the term "human servant" a whole new meaning, eh? Titter

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 22, 2010, 03:44:37 am »

Laugh2 Oh you are so right about the supervising Paden.  My cat would wait till I was done (after watching the entire time of course) then walk around in it checking it out for a while after and only used it after this thorough inspection.   She'd then looked at me before leaving the box like " you have passed--this time...you may be excused now."

Somewhere inside of me was a cross between a sign of relief and wanting to give her snobby butt a kick in the tail Evil.

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 28, 2010, 02:07:00 am »

Just an announcement that general crazyness has hit my household and the cats are now tearing around like they are seeing things that they must kill and consume. Please bear in mind that it is 2:05 Central US time, so this is getting silly! If they don't knock it off, they are going to find themselves locked into the shower for a time out...

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 116
  Print  

Jump to: