Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:36:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 116
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Official Spam Thread!  (Read 545612 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: February 02, 2010, 05:24:32 pm »

We saw very faint snow on Saturday at competition before the guard was supposed to warm up (pun intended). You could only see it if you looked real close; I couldn't, on account I was out of focus because I felt flu symptoms pressing on.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #586 on: February 02, 2010, 06:29:27 pm »

I hoped the snow would go away, since it rained a bit last week.
Then there was a snowstorm or two during the weekend, bringing another 15-20 cm of snow.

GAH2

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 02, 2010, 10:17:40 pm »

I love the snow. We had about one foot(30cm?) of the stuff and I made it worth it by staying outside for about 20 hours total during the whole weekend!
I love snow.
That's a great weather-checking system Paden! For me, it's usually my brother hitting me on the shoulder to tell me it's snowing... While I'm sleeping. It's a bit inconvenient.  Cheesy
You don't like snow Joy? The only thing it's keeping me from is getting those art supplies I desparately want.
Soul, I'm guess your sick beyond the point of being able to enjoy your day off huh?

Aww, you don't like the snow either theraven?

I need more freetime.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 02, 2010, 11:16:51 pm »

Naw, Carl, I'm doing better. I just took Monday off since I was sick mostly during the weekend, and I thought it'd be better to recover an extra day. Although, all this coughing is really starting to annoy the hell out of me! Angry

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 03, 2010, 01:24:16 am »

Well, Carl, I don't mind a little bit of snow as long as it goes away quickly, but, to be honest, after last winter's repeated storms across the entire country (Canada had it's first coast to coast white Christmas in over 10 years in 2008) and being trapped in various airports for over a week, I'm glad to skip it completely this winter. LOL. Hip-wading through snow drifts to get my groceries is not my idea of fun.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 03, 2010, 07:11:44 am »

Got a couple inches here, hoping that the possible weekend snowstorm materializes here as a rainstorm instead.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 03, 2010, 09:09:35 am »

Ahh, THAT much snow sounds annoying. But I personally never enjoyed much more than a foot to be honest. Because of my dad's job, I've always lived more or less near the coast.

I hate coughing with a passion. It stops me from taking in deep breaths, which is my little way of relaxing.  Undecided

I need more freetime.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 06, 2010, 07:05:01 am »

Looks like there's about a foot out now, with quite possibly upwards of another foot coming.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 06, 2010, 11:12:21 am »

Right now, I'm very glad that I do not live on the Atlantic side of the US, they're supposed to get massively socked this weekend. I hope those of you that do live in that area stay safe, warm and most importantly in weather like that, HOME!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 06, 2010, 05:09:32 pm »

That'd be me Paden!  Grin
I'm quite a bit to the south of the 3 feet storm though. I'm only expecting 3 inches.  tongue
It's snowing quite softly right now, It's beautiful. Starting to pile up on the grass as we speak, or rather, I type.

I need more freetime.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 07, 2010, 10:58:42 am »

With my luck, I'm in the area that, according to the Weather Channel, got the most snow. (Or should have.)

If I had to hazard a guess as to how much is outside, I'd say around 2 feet or so.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 07, 2010, 11:04:38 am »

This is going to be a weirddddddddddddddd Winter this year
PoppieSkat
Site Santa!

Professional Masochist seeks Narcissist

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 08, 2010, 07:06:47 pm »

Don't mention snow to me ... our response here in the UK would be pretty bad .. NO MORE SNOW!! haha

~Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness~
My Tiger is BETTER than YOUR tiger ... Its HUMONGOUS! ;P
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 08, 2010, 07:28:44 pm »

I wish I had snow, living in Texas we don't get any tongue but I've had my share of it from growing up in Canada years ago.

Oh, I got my first tattoo!  Pretty sweet if you ask me and it's special because I actually drew the design out lol:

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 08, 2010, 08:30:59 pm »

here in the Midwest we are going have snow starting tonight(1 inch) and the rest tomorrow a .......... i am getting sick of it,Baseball starts soon  Love n Hugs
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 116
  Print  

Jump to: