Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:33:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 116
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Official Spam Thread!  (Read 545754 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #630 on: March 22, 2010, 12:56:25 pm »

I like your wording, Rock Justice  Laugh2

My dad took me to sushi bar when I was...oh god, like 7-8? as a kid I was like, eeeew fish, so I god pistachio ice cream instead. Now I wish I had some of that fish...

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 22, 2010, 02:19:30 pm »

You know, my son-in-law loves to make sushi and if he sees that he just may try it on us...

Hi Paden...it really is tasty, despite what most people would say about the use of Spam. If your son-in-law does make it, have him make the teriyaki sauce by simply combining sugar and soy sauce making sure he uses more sugar than shoyu (soy). Put that combo in a pan over a med low heat til the sugar is dissolved...remember sweeter is better. Then cook the Spam some in this mixture til the sauce glazes on Spam. Put the Spam on some white rice in the shape of the spam, wrap in seaweed and Viola!! You'll have a very tasty meal!  
As delicious as you'd expect fancily plated raw fish to taste like.

In other words, depends on the fish, how it's prepared, and such.

Hi Rock Justice!  You are referring to Sashimi. That is raw fish. Sushi is just "something in rice". That something may be fish (cooked or raw) veggies or a combo of any meat with or with out veggies.  Grin

Live Laugh Love
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 22, 2010, 07:20:13 pm »

So, the new healthcare bill was passed. I think I'll move somwhere in Scandinavia.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
PoppieSkat
Site Santa!

Professional Masochist seeks Narcissist

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 25, 2010, 04:56:45 pm »

@soulofthesea:   why is this such a bad thing? Please explain to this british girl =)

I like cookie, and the cookie likes me ...
The cookie and the glass of milk and me.. =D

~Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness~
My Tiger is BETTER than YOUR tiger ... Its HUMONGOUS! ;P
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 25, 2010, 09:15:12 pm »

Poppie, Obama's new healthcare plan is almost like Canada's. It basically means everyone gets free healthcare, which also means that the people who don't even try to find any jobs and live on welfare and the American taxpayers will get a free ride in healthcare. And I say moving to Scandinavia because I'm told they are some of the happiest people in the world, despite living in the Land of the Midnight Sun. Tongue

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
PoppieSkat
Site Santa!

Professional Masochist seeks Narcissist

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 26, 2010, 02:43:53 pm »

aah makes sense ... even though that is what we have here in the UK... But I definately agree with the cons .. atleast you don't have to worry about EMA yet >.>
next thing students over there will be paid to turn up for highschool.

~Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness~
My Tiger is BETTER than YOUR tiger ... Its HUMONGOUS! ;P
madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 26, 2010, 03:17:23 pm »

I live in Canada... I really love the system here. I need  blood tests every month, and my family would be poor if we lived in the States, especially because of my meds. I'm glad the US is getting our system, but I don't pay taxes there or here, so I have no idea what is really happening >_< So I don't really have a place to say.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 27, 2010, 12:35:41 am »

As a Canadian I have to say (as someone who pays her taxes and medical premiums) I like having universal health care.  It means my father got the care he needed when he was both recovering from throat cancer and then dying from lung cancer a few months later. It meant i got the care I needed when I was getting treatment for sarcoma as a child (even though my parents, who both worked, struggled to make ends meet).

To clarify, we don't get free health care up here in Canada. As I mentioned earlier in my post I pay monthly premiums for my medical coverage. There's a cap on what we can be charged, but it is scaled according to your income, so that lower income families and individuals can still afford it. It's only those who make $20,000 or less/year who receive full premium assistance.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 29, 2010, 01:43:03 pm »

As a citizen that has a chronic and pre-existing health problem, I'm glad to be able to get health care at long last without having premiums that cost so much that food isn't affordable. We pay our taxes and all of that and yes, we do have insurance through the state, but that's only because going through a private health care insurance company would gouge us unmercifully. To put it bluntly, my son needs food and such much more than I need my meds and it will always be that way.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 28, 2010, 07:55:16 am »

It is difficult out in this area for a manager of strumpets (They do not have knowledge)
When he is trying to obtain his currency for the rent (They do not have knowledge)
For the fancy horseless carriages and petroleum acquired (They do not have knowledge)
Because a large group of female dogs speaking fecal matter (They do not have knowledge)

It is difficult out in this area for a manager of strumpets (They do not have knowledge)
When he is trying to obtain his currency for the rent (They do not have knowledge)
For the fancy horseless carriages and petroleum acquired (They do not have knowledge
Will cause a large group of female dogs talk fecal matter (They do not have knowledge)
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #640 on: May 10, 2010, 11:13:51 pm »

Spam.

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 10, 2010, 11:31:31 pm »

spam,spam
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #642 on: May 11, 2010, 01:43:38 am »

No, CAKE!  Grin

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 11, 2010, 01:50:35 am »

Nuh uh! Pie! Lucious, yummy pie and COFFEE!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: May 11, 2010, 01:51:56 am »

no, chocolate cake! (reminds me... it's cake in the cafeteria today...  YAY)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 116
  Print  

Jump to: