Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:11:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 116
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Official Spam Thread!  (Read 545685 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: October 12, 2010, 09:26:49 pm »

I know what you mean Sad There's always something in the way of playing the game Smiley

I can't say I'm really a fan of Adam Lambert but I do have to admit - he's got a great voice.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: October 13, 2010, 02:07:14 am »

I'm addicted to him.. Obviously XD
I've got photos of him up on my walls, he's my desktop, my ringtone, I got mum to change my bedtimes so I could watch his concerts live via the net.. I'm very obsessed XD But its healthy. He's my role model.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 13, 2010, 10:19:55 am »

I'd think Ozzy might be a good one... C'mon! Look at the life experience the guy has! He can seriously tell you what is not good to do with your life. Adam Lambert? Don't care for him, don't see what the hype is and won't listen to his voice because I don't like it. What you like is what you like, and it's cool, but to be totally obsessed like that is NOT healthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 13, 2010, 03:38:16 pm »

Well I may be dating myself but...your room sounds like mine when I was younger only cross out Adam Lambert and insert George Micheal posters--that's right I'm the only woman he's ever loved and *sticks fingers in ears* "lalalalala, I can't hear you to all the naysayers out there."  Titter

I would say I was bonkers for him but not sure I was ever "obsessed" about anything--not even chocolate...

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 13, 2010, 09:40:44 pm »

Aww, that is so cute, Dasi. I am a very fickle obsessor. My infatuations changed daily. Very shallow, still am.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 13, 2010, 10:07:33 pm »

As far as singing legends, Bret Michaels still has my heart  Heart2
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 13, 2010, 10:15:23 pm »

Hmmm ... you know, I was never the type to obsess over people. There are definitely artists I love(d) to listen to and it's an eclectic mix. Duran Duran, David Bowie, Etta James, Christy Moore and Metallica (to name a few). There are more because I love music.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 13, 2010, 10:16:21 pm »

now mine is Celine Dion,i have some of her CD's the song she does that i just love is I Surrender
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 14, 2010, 02:12:19 am »

I love music as well but George was definitely more than my love of music.  I still have my life-size poster of him somewhere if the moths/whatever eats paper didn't get to it.  Lordy he was sexy in those faith jeans.

Ahh those were the days...

Sims by Dasi:

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 14, 2010, 06:14:07 am »

Hmmm ... you know, I was never the type to obsess over people. There are definitely artists I love(d) to listen to and it's an eclectic mix. Duran Duran, David Bowie, Etta James, Christy Moore and Metallica (to name a few). There are more because I love music.

Ah, you have good taste, Joy Smiley I love Duran Duran and Metallica (my mom played nothing but heavy metal when I was growing up  Cheesy ).

now mine is Celine Dion,i have some of her CD's the song she does that i just love is I Surrender

I love her music! Always makes me cry so much lol. Did anyone watch Pop-Up Videos on VH1 ten years back? Every morning at 6, they would start playing "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" ten million times (not literally lol). I remember because I was getting ready for school at that time ^.^ I swear I have that song memorized  Cheesy
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1000 on: October 17, 2010, 09:14:57 am »

Monty python's version of spam with spam, spam, egg with extra bacon and spam (or something like that)  Grin

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 17, 2010, 09:40:17 am »

Grin
SMILEY SPAAAAM! Sorry, I just wanted to get my revenge for having my post modified once when I used too many smilies.

Admin note: This may be the SPAM thread, but we still don't tolerate smiley spam, please keep that in mind.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 11:08:40 am by Paden » Logged

Please? *makes puppy face*
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 17, 2010, 11:07:47 am »

And here I am, getting mine for your doing it again and telling you not to let it happen a third time.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 17, 2010, 11:28:30 am »

Getting revenge for having your post edited by an admin? Not a good plan, Zooey. When an admin or mod edits your post, it's for a reason and they'll usually note why your post was edited.

*glares at coffee maker, which is still working on making coffee* Would you hurry up?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1004 on: October 17, 2010, 11:52:55 am »

Youtubing again... And honestly, who can't recognize their mother in this? Grin

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 116
  Print  

Jump to: