Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:11:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 116
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Official Spam Thread!  (Read 545642 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: January 01, 2011, 09:22:57 pm »

Happy New Year all! XD
I went shopping after xmas and I got myself a torch that looks just like the 10th Doctor's sonic screwdriver. And a pen with a floating tardis in it and a key ring with some Daleks on it.
Happy Birthday to meee. Happy Birthday to meee. I'm 5 days early, but thats alright with me.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 02, 2011, 05:47:42 am »

In MD it's still New Year celebration, so happy new year again!

Please? *makes puppy face*
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 14, 2011, 02:09:15 pm »

Just shows to go ya, you can eat just about anything if you're hungry enough. I mean - you take okra - - please!

I am not taking okra in any shape, form, fashioned, boiled, fried or baked. My mother and grandmother put it in or on top of everything. Gag!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: January 14, 2011, 02:51:51 pm »

Just shows to go ya, you can eat just about anything if you're hungry enough. I mean - you take okra - - please!

I am not taking okra in any shape, form, fashioned, boiled, fried or baked. My mother and grandmother put it in or on top of everything. Gag!

Oh you poor dear. Okra and asparagus were the two slimy vegetable terrors of my youth.  I swear I heard the psycho shower theme music when they were headed for our dinner table. On the not slimy side--brussel sprouts, yeech!

Quote from: Paden link=topic=107079.msg1607967#msg1607967date=1293062252
You must not fry any eggs, eat many oranges or spear all that many juice boxes with those stupid straws, then... And let's not even go there on the grapefruit, please!

I was thinking more on the icky-slimy side more than the shooty-squirty side.Tee Hee

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 17, 2011, 07:10:35 pm »

*snerks* I don't mind asparagus if it's steamed, it loses the nasty that way. If you boil it, I won't touch it. Little butter on it and yeah, it's all good. Funny thing is, now that I'm older, I actually like canned spinach.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: January 17, 2011, 08:41:47 pm »

I love asparagus. Steamed, sauteed, grilled ... yum. I also love spinach as well as brussel sprouts. In fact, the only veggie I'm not fussy for are green beans, simply because my dad went nuts planting them one year and we had beans will supper every day for almost a year.

Oh, and onions. Not that I don't like them, I just can't have them, because I am allergic (as are two of my three sisters).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: January 17, 2011, 11:23:09 pm »

For some odd reason, I always liked spinach, canned or fresh. Yeah, I wasn't really like other kids growing up, who wouldn't even touch the stuff. Tongue

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: January 18, 2011, 02:36:31 am »

I hate spinach. And when I say hate I really, really mean it. Only the smell of it makes me puke!

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: January 18, 2011, 06:16:31 am »

Oh you poor dear. Okra and asparagus were the two slimy vegetable terrors of my youth.  I swear I heard the psycho shower theme music when they were headed for our dinner table.

You nailed it, my dear!!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: January 18, 2011, 09:52:50 am »

now back to our Program
                               Spam(deep fried) cool
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: January 18, 2011, 11:52:11 am »

*Looks away from yucky* spam tongue.

I hate spinach. And when I say hate I really, really mean it. Only the smell of it makes me puke!

I love spinach, it's an absolute favorite! Popeye the Sailor man probably contributed to that emotion Titter.  On a side note, while this recent pregnancy had me nauseous every minute, one thing I craved was asparagus soup.  Don't know how that happened, I'd never had that kind of soup nor would ever go near asparagus before that. Imagine my surprise at it being one of the rare few things I could keep down. Ah the ironic joys of pregnancy.

Sims by Dasi:

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: January 18, 2011, 12:31:36 pm »

*Looks away from yucky* spam tongue.
I love spinach, it's an absolute favorite! Popeye the Sailor man probably contributed to that emotion Titter.  On a side note, while this recent pregnancy had me nauseous every minute, one thing I craved was asparagus soup.  Don't know how that happened, I'd never had that kind of soup nor would ever go near asparagus before that. Imagine my surprise at it being one of the rare few things I could keep down. Ah the ironic joys of pregnancy.

Sounds like God clicked on the asparagus soup plate, but then he canceled it and you remained with the thought bubble over your head.  Grin

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: January 18, 2011, 12:32:15 pm »

I was the same way with saurkraut soup, even though I'm not supposed to touch things like cabbage, brussle sprouts, broccoli and stuff in that same family. Something to do with it messing up thyroid hormone production and making it slow down even worse, but MAN! Always soothed the nausea, then I just started eating it out of the can, the 'kraut, I mean.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: January 19, 2011, 01:59:53 pm »

*sings* I got a job! I got a job!

It took me more than a year, but I am finally employed again! Woot!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: January 19, 2011, 02:17:52 pm »

Congrats! I'm surprised, with the way the job markets are in the US and Canada, that you didn't put this into the Important Life Events thread! Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 116
  Print  

Jump to: