Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 05:35:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 116
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Official Spam Thread!  (Read 553518 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: October 13, 2012, 06:45:33 pm »

Feeling a bit blue today. If my furry old man was still with me, he would have turned 19 yesterday. I miss him. I've been thinking of getting another pet, but I just can't yet. It's a confusing feeling. I hate not having a dog or cat, or any kind of pet (bird, fish, whatever), but I don't want any one but Lobo.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1441 on: October 14, 2012, 12:22:14 am »

I know how you feel, Joy.
I was the same way after my cat, Jinx, passed. I waited over a year before I got another cat.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 14, 2012, 05:22:17 pm »

Thanks, Dullahan. I think, too, part of my problem is Lobo was such an exceptional cat. All my cat owning friends would talk about the "terrors" of cat ownership - begging, scratching furniture, being woken up at 3 am because, horror of horrors, the cat's bowl was empty and their cat was terrified of starving to death, etc, and I could not relate. Lobo only begged for affection, he never scratched my furniture and he certainly did yell if he had an empty bowl and was hungry, but he would wait considerately until I was awake and out of bed first.  The only thing I had to be careful to never leave unattended was my coffee. LOL. Yep, my cat was a java addict too.

The cold months were his favorite. Not because he particularly liked the cold, since they made his poor joints ache, but because cold weather means a cold house and I would want lots of kitty snuggles to keep my lap warm. If you can believe it, this is the first time in my memory I've been without a cat or a dog (or even a goldfish).

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 14, 2012, 06:20:39 pm »

Joy, your next companion will find you and when you least expect it. They're good like that. Could be you just need to hear the sound of a purr to get your heart lightened and the best place to do that is an animal shelter where the inhabitants need some affection to remind them what it is to be loved. Donate a few hours a week, maybe?? Just an idea. I think Lobo would approve because he does, indeed, sound like he was a most considerate fellow.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 14, 2012, 06:56:41 pm »

I go to the Humane Society shelter on a regular basis. As much as I love it and love the animals I see, none of them has screamed "you must take me home now" at me. I was close with one little chocolate colored cat with Siamese points, appropriately named "Precious", but I couldn't.

I'm sure it will happen, one day, but dang this house is quiet. It's stupid, but what I find myself missing the most right now is coming home and hearing his distinctive "Momma" meow before I even had the key in the door. I miss coming around the corner to see him sitting in the window watching for me and seeing his mouth open and close repeatedly in a call that was silent only until I got in earshot. He knew when I could hear him, because it would change to the sound he made only for me. I know Lobo would never mind me having another pet. He would know it would never replace him. He was like that in life. I'd go visit friends, adore their dogs and cats for hours and go home. He would never fuss over me and inspect this smell of "strange other animal" on me. He'd just take over my lap, sigh/chirp happily and go to sleep.

You know, if really does mean alot to know I can come in here to moan and groan and cry about this without judgement. Too many people around me just don't understand what it means to have a pet who becomes a part of you. Lobo was with me for almost half my life time. It's not something to just shrug off.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: October 15, 2012, 08:15:00 am »

Believe me, hon, I KNOW how it is because I still miss my old man Magoo so much even after all of these years. I'm still just as raw now as I was the moment I lost him. We were just eleven months shy of being together for twenty years, longer than most human relationships I've had, so yeah, I do know where you're coming from. Animals are some of the best people I know because they don't presume to judge a person; they love us and accept us no matter what. Unless we smell like skunk scent and then it's "get away from me NOW until you smell human again!!" I've personally never been skunked but my Jeep was once and the smell of that floated in through the window, causing Magoo to abandon lap post haste. Poor little sucker...

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: March 31, 2013, 06:29:53 pm »

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!! That is all. I feel better now.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: April 04, 2013, 12:53:27 pm »

COOOOFFFFFEEEEEEEEE!!! Because...well...just because.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: April 05, 2013, 09:26:35 pm »

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD....because, y'know, my childhood and everything.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1449 on: April 07, 2013, 12:18:53 am »

NORMAN REEDUS!!!!! .....because....well...I'm a fangirl. Grin

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: April 07, 2013, 01:27:05 am »

OMG!!! Because...well...I saw the picture of Norman Reedus and it made me completely forget what I was going to say.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: April 07, 2013, 03:39:51 am »

Sunglasses should never be allowed to hide those gorgeous eyes of his.

Btw, I've decided that when I grow up and become an animated character I am going to marry Jack Frost.*

*Rise of the Guardians style—not the creepy horror film version.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: April 07, 2013, 02:12:20 pm »

Sunglasses should never be allowed to hide those gorgeous eyes of his.

Agreed! It should be a law!

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: April 08, 2013, 07:51:25 pm »

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd making an appearance on InSim after forever and a day, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt's Jenna! Yeah, that's all I got.

...and Norman who? Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: April 18, 2013, 08:04:21 pm »

FOOD FIGHT!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 116
  Print  

Jump to: