Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:46:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116]
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Official Spam Thread!  (Read 545583 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: June 30, 2021, 08:01:31 am »

This sort of thread does NOT have to make sense, Making Sense is for Tiny Minds with no Imagination. LOL Anyway I am alive more or less {I seem to have at least motor control and some functioning brain cells that are receiving signals from my eyes and ears, so I am concluding that I am alive}. I hope that everyone is well and at least coping. I am having tremendous fun playing the sim 2 after I recently restarted using clean templates and I created a ?berhood that I am enjoying.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Hannnah
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1726 on: September 14, 2021, 04:40:38 am »

Nothing ever makes sense. What's the fun in that lol
Jesus it's been so long since i've been on here my age is once again incorrect by 2 years. I feel old lol
It's been over 10 years since I started playing Sims 2. I use to play for like 12+ hours a day but not too much time for it nowdays. How my adhd didn't get diagnosed to 20 is beyond me lol. Though it's very quiet here I am glad to see it's still around  Cheerleader
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1727 on: September 14, 2021, 05:46:22 am »

Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
 Poke2
Beeeee..zz..eep!
Chainsaw

(Just peeked in to incapacitate a bot - one snuck through the defences today, but didn't get very far. It has been rather quiet in the bot corner lately. Maybe the bear traps need a check... They've been quarantined since early-2020 for... you know... reasons  Undecided).

Anyway - any news?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:05:27 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: September 14, 2021, 07:38:24 pm »

Last few bots I nuked had registered before I installed the new bear traps. Wouldn't be surprised though if we started getting some sneaking around them. Maybe I'll need to start popping on more than once every four or five months just to keep an eye on them. Hah.

...and in other news: I'm bored. I'm always bored -- even when I'm sleeping, since I dream about being bored.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1729 on: September 15, 2021, 06:13:05 pm »

I wish I could dream about being bored, because maybe I could actually sleep through the night, but oh no - my brain goes all "but I want to go on a big adventure and wake up in the middle of the night, and then go on a different adventure and wake up late enough to not be able to fall asleep again" - I mean, what's that all about? Lately there's been modern werewolf hunts, medieval dramas, wannabe forest horror, a mix of Minecraft and some other games, plus being stuck at work (that's by far the worst one, though - I don't want to be at work when I'm sleeping angry ), and all sorts of other strange things.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: September 16, 2021, 04:41:00 pm »

Not surprisingly, the dream was so boring, that I bored myself awake.  Laugh

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116]
  Print  

Jump to: