Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:49:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Shepherd - My First Sim!  (Read 7828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ShinjiroAragaki

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2009, 11:47:06 pm »

Hey guys! I'd just like to take a moment to warn you all that this is my first time sharing a Sim that I created that isn't an original! Believe me, it's pretty scary. Anyway, there's an Alex already here, but I decided to share another one.

To be honest, all I did was slap some things together after being asked by my friend to make him and I was pretty happy with what came of it! Ooh, you should have seen me. I was bouncing up and down. Haha!

Anyway, again, this is my first Sim share! So, if you would be so kind as to treat him right and love him and everything!

You'll need the jean mesh, which you can find here. http://hideki.modthesims.info/download.php?t=306777
Also, you'll need the hair mesh, which is found here. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=233919  [This is only the recolour, but you can find the actual mesh on the same site!]

Credit goes out to all the creaters of the original items!

I did my best, guys.  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

* Alex Shepherd.rar (6404.11 KB - downloaded 252 times.)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 10:29:49 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

-RussiaXPrussia-
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 02:16:07 am »

Wow! Nice resemblance, better then I could do fo sho. Totally downloading. Cheesy
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 07:13:49 am »

Thank you very much and great job as well Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 10:24:57 am »

You need to include a list of custom content included with the sim. Ideally, this list will consist of the custom object, the name of the creator and a link to the site. If you don't remember it all, then a clean installer image will do.

Thanks!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ShinjiroAragaki

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 02:25:22 pm »

KichiSempai: Thanks so much! This makes me happy that you think so.

Pierre: Thank you! I did my best. Haha.

Joy: Oh! Sorry about that. I'll get that up soon! I just have to figure how to work said clean installer. I tried doing it last night, but I got confused! Lol. Anyway, I'll get that up for you!

-RussiaXPrussia-
ShinjiroAragaki

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 02:40:36 pm »

Okay! I figured it out and posted the clean pack picture!

-RussiaXPrussia-
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 11:43:35 am »

Not bad for a first time sim. But I do think you need to pull his brow ridge closer to his eyes, amongst other things....

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 10:29:25 am »

Thank you for fixing that, ShinjiroAragaki. I just edited your picture placement a bit so they wouldn't break the tables for people with smaller monitors. Putting pictures one on top of the other rather than side by side is always more small-monitor-friendly. Smiley

Thanks again!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ShinjiroAragaki

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 09:13:59 am »

You're welcome, Joy! And, thank you. I have a long monitor, so I never thought about the possibility of having to make it smaller! Thank you for fixing that!

Jasumi: Yeah, I know. He's my first, so I did the best I could. I'm going to go back and fix him up on a later date!

-RussiaXPrussia-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: