Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 03:23:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can't Select Any of the APT LIfe Closets!!!  (Read 2200 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
whispersftly

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2009, 11:30:37 am »

What is up w/ that?  One of the new things in APt life is the closets & i can't even use them. I have used the Patch and I do have hacks (inteen, ACR, a few squinge hacks, prolly more but those are the main one I have. Someone else has had this problem on the MTS2 site but no one replied to her thread.

"Don't fight it..." ~Jack Bauer
whispersftly

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 12:55:44 pm »

Found the conflict...I ran Paladin's conflict finder program and it was Squinge's Pregnancy wear any outfit mod conflicting with Inteen.  D'uh, I should've known since that mod obviously deals with the wardrobe. Now I did download the expansion 3 version that is supposed to work with Inteen.  It was working fine when I had NL, university, seasons, freetime, BV and OFB but apparently it does not work with Apartment Life. So it looks like its either Inteen or Preg Wear Anything. Sad  hopefully this helps someone b/c I have seen about 3 posts where people were not able to select the closets.

"Don't fight it..." ~Jack Bauer
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 02:20:57 pm »

Thanks for the update. I'll lock this now, since it's solved, but I just want to ask you to keep one thing in mind. Unless 24 hours has passed, please don't reply to yourself and bump your thread. Instead, use the modify button to add to your original post. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: