Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:33:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Sims2 Site down or closed?  (Read 6920 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« on: November 05, 2010, 07:05:23 am »

I'm not really sure,if I'm posting this in the right place,if not then my apologies.I just really wanted to know if the official sims2 site is closed or down? The reason why because when I tried to go on that site I get the message: Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage.=(So out of curiosity I just wanted to know is just me that can't acess the site or is anyone else experiencing the same problem.It was working perfectly fine the other day,but all of a sudden can't acess it.

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 07:07:47 am »

For me too, but it's probably just temporary. Worked yesterday, when I was checking out worst stories at GoS...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Malakaaz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 07:56:42 am »

It works for me. Maybe try again?
MzDyme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 10:59:40 am »

It works for me. Maybe try again?

I tried again..... but unfortunately I still can't acess the site.I even tried different sims2 sites like the official sims2 site for UK also france you can acess them but the official site for the US still not working and thesims3 site works fine.Maybe its just temporary unavailable and their doing some updates or experiencing some technical difficulties :-\I hope

MzDyme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 04:16:36 am »

I'm not really sure,if I'm posting this in the right place,if not then my apologies.I just really wanted to know if the official sims2 site is closed or down? The reason why because when I tried to go on that site I get the message: Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage.=(So out of curiosity I just wanted to know is just me that can't acess the site or is anyone else experiencing the same problem.It was working perfectly fine the other day,but all of a sudden can't acess it.

Edit:It works now...But you would think they would inform people first, before that decide to do that,I,m glad it does because I thought my computer was going haywire..lol anyway thanks again Cheesy

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 06:23:53 am »

Edit:It works now...But you would think they would inform people first, before that decide to do that,I,m glad it does because I thought my computer was going haywire..lol anyway thanks again Cheesy

Courtesy? On the INTERNET?

.......yeah, it'd be nice to be informed of downtime beforehand, but like most nice things, it usually doesn't happen.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 10:21:27 am »

It's EA Games. With their track record of how they treat their users, you're expecting NICE? What kind of drugs are you taking and where can I get some of them?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 11:50:33 am »

Amen, Paden lol Wink

I do agree, though. I wish they were a bit more courteous towards their consumers.
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 11:58:42 am »

I totally agree, Paden. Though I have it as my homepage, so I access it everyday. I didn't have any problems.

Please? *makes puppy face*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: