Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:16:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% chance of Grand Vampire Showing up Downtown  (Read 5502 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2009, 01:46:35 am »

I've made a mod that will make a 100% chance of the Grand Vampire (the one needed in order to become a vampire) of showing up on Downtown community lots at night, vs. the Maxis 10% chance. Nightlife Required, because that's where vampires come from.

And I apologize if this has been done before somewhere else, I didn't see it anywhere. I did see Squinge made a mod, for the grand vampire to show up 75% of the time, but mine is different because he shows up 100% of the time.

How to Get Bitten

Why would a vampire want to spend eternity with someone they didn't like? Before you can get a Grand Vampire to bite your sim, you'll have to make friends with them. Interact in a positive way with the Grand Vampire to become friends with them.

It can often be easier to raise relationship with a Grand Vampire (or any sim) by just talking to them once or twice on a community lot, so they are added to your sim's relationship panel, and then calling them from home to chat.

Your sim will need a daily relationship of 40 or higher (depending on logic skill) to get bitten. The higher the relationship the better - being best friends can be helpful, as can be having good chemistry. Pleasure, Romance or Popularity are likely to have good chemistry with Grand Vampires. Also, if your sim is turned on by vampirism and formal wear, they will be attracted to the Grand Vampires.

* Insim100PercentChanceOfGrandVampire.jpg (153.03 KB, 600x587 - viewed 37889 times.)
* 100PercentChanceOfGrandVampireOnCommunityLotsjimTNW.zip (0.28 KB - downloaded 868 times.)

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:50:24 pm »

The mods already existed to enable vampires to show up more often:

Grand Vampire Often - AL

Plus the description did not contain any info on which EP is needed for this. 75% is the same as 100% since both the male and female vampire NPCs show up on community lots every time.

I see you already included the info to state Nightlife is required. Disregard that part.  Grin

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: