Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:56:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with entering a lot-now with added error log  (Read 1329 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2009, 08:54:48 am »

Hi all,

I attempted to enter a residential lot today and instead of getting the bit that tells you who lives in the property, and their aspiration levels and stuff, it just froze at the little label with name and season.  On my second attempt I had cheatstestingenabled on, but still the same and no error so no log.  I'm wondering if it could be a thumbnail problem, but I'm not sure where to locate the pictures for the family in question so that they can be deleted and regenerated.  This has happened to me before and I simply moved the family out but I'm reluctant to do that this time, my RKC hood is the only one I've ever bothered about.  Any suggestions greatly received.  Thanks.

edit: It's not limited to this lot.  The lot I played last is ok, when I played that I had to reset a couple of sims, so there's obviously issues there and there is/are errors report from that.  I'm running HCDU just now, so I'll see how it goes.  I hope I haven't broken this hood, I've put a lot of work into it so far and I'd barely started.  

edit: Ok, I'm a fool.  For some time I must have been playing with either 2 versions of Squinge's wear anything pregnant hack or one of them and the one by dizzy.  I found the extra Squinge one through running the HCDU.  So, that's got to cause problems.  Those were the only conflicts in the report that I thought I didn't recognise but I tried the game again and still no luck.  I'm thinking maybe something to do with beds though, as that was something to do with the reset in my last play.  I have attached my latest error log in the hope that someone may be able to decipher something from it.  Thanks. 

* ObjectError_N004_t277704.txt (192.06 KB - downloaded 150 times.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 01:21:16 pm by ladymiriam » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: