Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:26:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 of 2 Mod Request Please?  (Read 2921 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2009, 05:39:51 pm »

Hey guys,

I thought I would go ahead and make my could be last request EVER on this forum as I will be moving and may not be able to get internet for a while in less than a week. Okay so for my 1st request I would love to have a hack to where you click on a neighbors door in an apartment when playing another sim you would have the option to play this household, like you would in any other residential lot. YAY My 2nd request would be to call the tenant sims that live in the same building as my sim as I can't do this on the phone. Thanks for listening. Wink

Latest EP is of course AL
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:08:38 pm »

I never had problems with my Sim visiting other Sims in their apartment building. If I wanted to switch to another family living on the same lot, I just exit to the neighborhood and select the other family to start playing. Same difference.

Why can't your Sims call them?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 09:42:12 pm »

Oh I don't have any problem visiting neighbors. I just find it somewhat tedious and pointless to go all the way out to the neighborhood just to switch to the folks next door.. tongue I cannot call sims that live in the same building as my playable sim, no I tried all tenants and I made sure they had a phone and they are not in the 'phone book' lol

So there is no way a mod could be made to switch to another family/sim without going out to the neighborhood? I was thinking maybe a hacked door or something? what do you think? Grin
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 06:37:02 am »

I think your Sim has to meet them first before you could have your Sim call them.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: