Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 05:52:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing babies but profile is still there?  (Read 2904 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 03:38:49 am »

When I move a family out of one house and I move them into an apartment quite often the baby will go missing but its thumbnail picture will still be there? I tried everything and nothing will work to get it back, ive tried restore fmaily summoner and nothing I dont get it?

Also if you have time im STILL stuck on how on earth to make blooms "bigger prgenancy belly" show up nothing is working.

And im still baffled by "addfamilyfunds" cheat ive tried many different ways but it never works and I have trouble understanding peoples explanations,its annoying to have to create a place a starter home move them in move them out to get into their nice mansion. is there another cheat out there where the houses have no value?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 03:49:43 am »

The familyfunds cheat will work in the neighbourhood screen if you are giving funds to a family that has a unique surname, ie. nobody with that surname in the hood. The game has trouble recognising which of the multiple families with the same surname you want to give money to, hence people telling you to move a family into a starter, give them money, then move them out. But if there is only one family with a particular surname in the hood then you don't actually have to move them into a lot first and the cheat will work in the neighbourhood screen.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 04:03:12 am »

for the familyfunds cheat, try familyfunds *family name* *amount of money*  (example: if the family name is Hanson, and you want to add 500000 simoleons, write familyfunds Hanson 500000 in the cheat window)
It will only work in neighborhood view.

the "bigger pregnacy belly" will only show with the clothing meshes it's made for, and when the sim is naked (if you use the showerproof skintone). You must download and use the "bigger belly" clothing too if you want everything to show properly.

You could try this, though. It gives pregnant morphs to most of the adult female maxis meshes. Some of the outfits will show with conciderably bigger bellies than the original outfit (especially when the sim is fat). They also works on downloaded clothes that uses the same meshes.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 11:22:18 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 05:31:51 am »

Thank you so much everyone,  :kiss: :kiss:

I still need help though with the missing baby issue? its baffling.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 07:40:17 am »

have you tried to delete the baby (with the insim deletor), and then summon it back? Might work.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: