Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:08:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some links in marvine section miss rar files..  (Read 6652 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
EspRiT_LiBr3

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:18:59 pm »

Some hour ago I tried to download some creations by marvin but rar files were missing.. To be exact I mean  Fire dancer mesh in Huge BB section..
So I checked out some other postes in the same section I'm run in the same problem... It's a problem due to my connection or it depends on something else?
Thanks for you attention..
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 08:45:26 am »

there were a number of Marvine's files that had the attachments deleted - we had a thread in the WCIF section for those members that had previously downloaded the files to let us know and upload them

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
EspRiT_LiBr3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 03:34:16 am »

there were a number of Marvine's files that had the attachments deleted - we had a thread in the WCIF section for those members that had previously downloaded the files to let us know and upload them

WCIF section?  huh If is it possible, may I know why the attachments have been deleted?
I meant to ask marvine to update a few of his sims but she's (is she a girl, isn't she?) retired.. How can I contact her? I don't know what to do..
Thanks for replying Smiley
P.S. Who are the admins of this site as well as you?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 10:33:29 am »

Yep, the WCIF section. The two threads in question are here and here. Take a look at them and they should tell you everything we know. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 12:33:37 pm »

Marvine is doing no work at all on the game any longer and it would be best to just respect her retirement and leave her alone.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
EspRiT_LiBr3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 06:11:42 pm »

Yep, the WCIF section. The two threads in question are here and here. Take a look at them and they should tell you everything we know. Smiley
Thanks a lot for that useful links caffeinated:joy Smiley I know now why BeosBoxBoy has been banned.. Thanks thousands again Smiley

Marvine is doing no work at all on the game any longer and it would be best to just respect her retirement and leave her alone.
Paden I'm really sorry.. I didn't misrespect Marvine's retirement..
I didn't know anything about Marvine and BeosBB.. I started to download HBB stuff about 2 years ago, before this site crashed.. I don't know if at that time Marvine was retired yet..
Beyond this misunderstanding I checked out Marvine's section 'cause I have download 4 sims from Beos'site.. I mean Abe, Yako, Kenny and Tyrone. (Moreover, I don't know if they're Marvine's creations or Beos's ones..)
I'm wondering if here is the right topic to speak about..  and I don't mean misrespect anyone..
The point is I tried to switch those sims to only sexy feet (they were designed with maxis ones) without modify nothing else just to play them at their best shape but I'm not that good ..  There's some artist who could kindly help me, please? Or am I violating marvine's policy?
Thanks for your kind attention..
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:54:48 pm by EspRiT_LiBr3 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: