Insimenator.org
January 23, 2020, 01:07:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keeping magic secret  (Read 1065 times)
Simsforever

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 08:13:42 pm »

I have yet another magic request, LoL.  I know you all must be think " Wow he must really like magic,weird."  It's true, I love magic, and the witches in the game.  In fact I would not be able to truly enjoy the magic of the game without the great mods that I downloaded from this site.  My request is for a mod that forces witches to keep a lid on magic so to speak.  A mod that if a witch does magic in front of a non magical sim they are charged a fee.  This is a great way to make sure non magical sims don't find out about the supernatural.  If a witch does magic in front of anyone other then another witch, warlock, werewolf, vampire, plant sim, animal etc.  basically any non supernatural sim they should be charge a large fee and maybe the non magical sim can give a surprised reaction. 
  Once again I have all the expansions and no stuff packs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: