Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:31:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampire Friendly Welcome Wagon  (Read 7574 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 19, 2009, 02:20:36 am »

I've changed the time for the arrival of the welcome wagon to 8:30 pm instead of Maxis 12:30 pm (noon), so that if you have vampires in your neighborhood that you would like a new family to meet, now they can. Nightlife not required but suggested.

* InsimVampireFriendlyWelcomeWagon.jpg (130.04 KB, 600x549 - viewed 38470 times.)
* VampireWelcomeWagonjimTNW.zip (0.26 KB - downloaded 628 times.)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 09:53:48 am by TheNinthWave » Logged

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:52:31 pm »

Can vampires visit the main 'hood without a mod to enable Downtown townies to visit other the other 'hoods outside Downtown?

EA, by default, did not enable Downtown townies and vampires to visit any lot outside Downtown.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 11:01:00 pm »

Well from what I've seen no downtownie vampires visited, but some new households in the neighborhood who became vampires visited the main neighborhood. So yes, vampires are able to visit your main neighborhood, but they are not downtownie vampires, only vampires from sims you created in CAS or the sims that came in the neighborhood bin, or a sim that was already in a pre-built Maxis house.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 09:42:26 am »

Then a mod is needed to enable vampires in general, NPC or otherwise, to be able to visit outside the Downtown 'hood. Are you sure the mod actually do allow NPC vampires to be part of the welcome wagon? I'm just curious how this mod will compare to Cyjon's mod to allow vampires to visit outside the Downtown 'hood and that he also has a mod to let supernatural creatures visit after 7 PM at the earliest.

Being curious, that's all.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 09:52:35 am »

No it really just changes the time of the welcome wagon from oh 12:30 noon to about 8:00 pm in fact, Nightlife isn't even required. It's recommended though because I specifically had vampires in mind when making this, so if you have some vampires that you created they will be in the welcome wagon. I think I made a typo when I said Nightlife required.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 12:09:10 pm »

Okay. That sounds fine. I was curious because I never saw vampires be a part of the welcome wagons either, and moving the time from 12 PM to 8 PM is realistic. Who visit in the middle of the day anyways?  Grin

I'll try this mod with Cyjon's and see how they worked out together. Thanks for the great idea and mod!

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: