Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:08:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTP comes every night  (Read 6216 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 24, 2009, 09:35:05 pm »

This is a BCON edit to make the leader of the pack (the one who turns your sim into a werewolf) come every night. He stays as long as he did the other time, so you can build up your relationship with him, and the best part is when he leaves, most of the time, another LOTP comes, so you can have a second chance with them if things don't go well between you and the other leader of the pack. The way to turn your sim into a werewolf is this: build your sims relationship level with the LOTP to 100 then have your sim do nothing, if they try to do something x it out, make sure they are idle. Then you will see the LOTP come up to you, and start nibbling on you, allow him to nibble you, and you have turned your sim into a werewolf. I've found that having sims with Maxis skintones helps if you want them to actually look like a werewolf, otherwise they will look just like a human, they will still transform, and they can still howl, but if they have a custom skintone they will still look human.

I realize that squinge already made a mod to allow him to come on certain days for two hours, but mine is different from his, because with mine he comes every night and stays longer.

I hope you enjoy this very much! Pets required.

* LOTP.jpg (154.86 KB, 480x600 - viewed 56986 times.)
* 100PercentChanceWalkbyLOTPjimTNW.zip (0.25 KB - downloaded 1434 times.)

mariarita

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 01:27:55 pm »

some time now I want to transform the mei yes but never get through the relationship I use thanks for sharing ..
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 01:46:24 am »

Thanks a lot for nice mod~! YAY

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: