Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:25:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dresses for Dr. Pixel's Well Rounded Sim  (Read 10937 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MisNomer

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:04:47 am »

Hello talented people.

Dr. Pixel made a wonderful female bodyshape with a limited number of clothing meshes to go with her.  He's also asked his fans not to make requests of him, so I'm putting a request here in case some talented mesher might look at this shape and decide it's worth it.   The Well Rounded Sim has coveralls, sweaters and boots, shorts, swimwear and underwear, a silk slip and one formal mesh.  She needs more - such as shorter dresses.

You can find Dr. Pixel's WRS here:

http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=Well+Rounded+Sims&go=Go&gs=1&f=38&showType=1&gameOrig=1&filter=0&typenormal=1&typepicked=1&typefeatured=1&username=&csort=0

or here:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims2-sets-clothing/title/Well%20Rounded%20Female%20Sims/id/563997/

Thank you.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 03:01:53 pm »

Actually VanityDeMise and I are working on the several clothing choices for this shape, Do you have a particular dress in mind and I can make it for you.
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 10:34:30 pm »

Hi Jacci,

I can't wait to see what you come up with.  I love your work.  After seeing your note here about your other site and the linked skins, I quickly filled my downloads folder with items for LBB and WRS.  I don't have anything particular in mind, it would just be nice to have a few dresses.  I used the nightgown mesh to come up with a couple of shorter dresses and wished for shoes on them.  I used the formal mesh for a couple of dresses and wished for something without the straps that stick out.  In either case, it would also be nice to add fall/winter clothes to WRS wardrobe as well as the summery stuff.  Thanks for responding.  Whatever you do will be great, it always is.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 11:12:24 pm »

I made these meshes, but I have been too lazy busy to recolor them. I did make a dress mesh but the morphs kept exploding so I have been rebuilding everything or by one. Look at these and let me know which one you like the most and I'll try to get some recolors done.

I also made a mesh and some recolors for GOS monthly theme. The fat morph didn't come out right and the preg one kept exploding so I gave up.

Also thanks so much for the compliments, it has been a long time since I have done anything and now I'm a little rusty.
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 06:34:45 am »

Oh!  Those are wonderful!  Thank you - I grabbed the geeky tees.  I'm not overly concerned about the fat or preg morphs since I can always revert to one of the basic outfits.  The meshes are really nice, too bad they're giving you so much trouble.  The dress that is just above the knees is exactly what I would love for this girl to round out her wardrobe.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 04:17:28 pm »

Okay, I have been kinda puttin gthis off because I was waiting for Vanity to pop in cause I wanted to ask her a question about the morphs. I'll try to get some recolors done for all the meshes by the weekend. I hope that is soon enough. I"m glad you like the Tees, they're more like my irl style than the stuff I normally make.
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 11:22:34 am »

I don't need anything right away, just whenever you can get to it.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you create, you really are one of my favorite artists. 
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 02:20:44 pm »

*blushes* Thanks so much.
Herkmeck

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 10:16:39 pm »

Does anyone know if DR Pixel ever got the body mesh done for these?
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 07:12:42 pm »

Er... unless I'm misunderstanding you, then, yes he had a mesh for her which is why I was looking for more clothing to go with her.  Check out Jacci's thread below and there are links on it to the WRS shape.

http://geekygirlfun.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/say-all-i-need-showerproofskintones/

VanityDeMise

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 07:55:56 am »

Okay, I have been kinda puttin gthis off because I was waiting for Vanity to pop in cause I wanted to ask her a question about the morphs. I'll try to get some recolors done for all the meshes by the weekend. I hope that is soon enough. I"m glad you like the Tees, they're more like my irl style than the stuff I normally make.
Hey Jacci, I didn't see this until now, if you have any questions I would be more than happy to help. The WR meshes I've been working on are almost done. I was going to scrap the tunic style version made from the alpha nighty but decided to finish it and release as somebody may like it even though I'm not satisfied lol.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 10:13:17 am »

Same with the nighty, it does something around the rear and hips that I just don't like. And I'm no where go enough to figure out how to fix it. I'll get with you later (hopefully today) via PM on ISA or BAS. I'm supposed to be doing homework but I popped in while the pages are loading up.
VanityDeMise

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 10:32:24 am »

I think I know exactly what you mean on the nighty, there is a line of vertices that make her bottom look like a box. I fixed this on my version Smiley
Buer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2022, 09:11:44 pm »

Winter clothes for Well Rounded Sims can be downloaded here:

http://www.parsimonious.org/fashion2/pages/all_46.html
http://www.parsimonious.org/fashion2/pages/all_47.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: