Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:31:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Outsiders - Chapter 1, part 2 -DISCONTINUED!!!  (Read 2310 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shibby559559

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2009, 04:27:19 pm »

So I am back again with a new story, it has been a long long time since I last wrote on here......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Beep Beep Beep"
6am Monday morning, and the beginning of a new school year....
"Beep Beep Beep"
]

Calleigh woke up slowly thinking to herself "just 5 more minutes pleasssseeee, i beg you"
Obviously the alarm clock took no notice and continued with the annoying sound.
Calleigh turned over in bed and slowly pulled herself up, blinking at the morning sun.

Calleigh dragged herself out of the bed and smacked the alarm clock, turning over the sound
"I hate you you stupid annoying thing" Calleigh moaned to the clock.

Calleigh wandered into the bathroom and got herself changed and washed ready to face the day.
Calleigh looked alot older than 16, she also acted it and had her own opinions on life.

Calleigh wandered to the fridge and got her breakfast - a bag of cookies, grabbed her cigarettes out of her bag and the ashtray off the table and headed outside. As she sat out in the morning sun Calleigh relaxed and wished she could stay home all day instead of having to go to school.

At that moment Calleigh jumped at the sound of her twin sisters voice...
"oi Freak, why didnt you get me up"
"Shannon you are 16 years old you are fully capable of getting yourself out of bed" Calleigh replied not paying the slightest bit of attention to her annoying sister.
"Shutup Calleigh, Brett is going to be here any minute and I arent even nearly ready" Shannon always puts on a whiny voice when she talks about her boyfriend Brett
"Boohoo go tell someone who cares!" Calleigh shot back
"Drop dead freak" Shannon growled

Shannon ran inside to get ready, just then Calleigh heard a familiar shy little voice
"Hey Calleigh"
"JEN!" Calleigh shouted jumping up and running at her friend
"woah whats up with you"
"Nothing I just missed you thats all" Calleigh laughed throwing her arms around her best friend.
"So wheres the twin then?" Jen asked Calleigh knowing how much Calleigh hated the fact she had such a horrible twin sister.
"Inside getting ready for lover boy"
The two best friends stood and spoke about Shannon for a while

"Um hi, is Shannon around please" a boys voice interrupted the girls conversation
"Oh hey Brett, yeah she's inside, she'll be out in a minute though" Calleigh didnt understand how a guy like Brett could go for her sister. Brett was a nice guy until he was around Shannon and their idiot friends, but Calleigh had been friends with Brett when they were young until he turned into a chav and got together with Shannon.

Just then Shannon came running out of the house with a ridiculously short skirt on...
"Brett baby!"
"Hey Shannon"
Shannon threw herself into Bretts arms and kissed him

Calleigh turned to Jen and groaned
"come on Jen lets set off"
As the girls walked to school they chatted about people at school. Jen loved school, she was extremely bright, whereas Calleigh hated school, although she was bright she never acted it.

Sorry its so short, Its been a while but i will the hang of it sooner, honestly :-)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 04:17:02 am by shibby559559 » Logged
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 08:55:21 am »

Calleigh and Jen were the first out of their group of friends to arrive at school.
"Oh my god Jen, I have never been here first, what is wrong with me"
"Calleigh its a good thing being first, it shows dedication to your education"
"Jen I am not dedicated to school and i couldnt care less about my education" calleigh moaned at her friend half jokingly.

Just then a loud voice interrupted their conversation
"Oh my god, so my dad is totally doing my head in "you have to try harder this year young man" It was the girls best friend Mikey.
"Mikey i LOVE your hair" Calleigh complimented her friend
"Aw thanks hun" Mikey has been friends with the girls for 4 years since the beginning of high school, he told his friends a year ago that he is gay. His parents still dont know, Calleigh doesn't understand how they cannot tell he is gay, he loves the colours pink and purple and he calls everyone "hun"

As the 3 friends talked about the summer and about the new school year someone grabbed Calleigh, spun her round and picked her up.
"Raaaaar" The voice roared
Calleigh laughed loudly
"Drake put me down you idiot"
"I cant help it, you are looking so hot" Drake flirted playfully.

Drake and Calleigh were the closest out of all the friends in the group, they had known each other since they were toddlers, Calleighs mum and Drakes mum were best friends at high school. Unfortunately Drakes mum suddenly disappeared one day when Drake was 4. Noone has heard from her since...

Drake spun around at the sound of footsteps
"Dude, its been a while" Drake said to the boy approaching.
Calleigh looked round and her heart skipped a beat, there was Lukkas doing his usually peace sign to his friends

Lukkas was the newest member of the group. He had transferred to the school last year. He was quiet but funny. Him and Drake were best friends. Lukkas had been away all summer, visiting family in America.
Calleigh had a major crush on Lukkas but didnt want to spoil their friendship, plus she would never tell him how she felt.

Suddenly the bell rang, the friends groaned and headed off to the registration period.

The morning went by so fast, the students sat in their usual seats for the first two lessons, not all the teachers let the students sit where they want however but today was different as it was a new school year.

Calleigh couldnt believe she was stook in lessons with her sister and her idiot friends....

Brett and Shannon just sat together and spoke about how great Shannon is....

Melissa sat bored as her doofus boyfriend told her about a fight he had been in and how hard he was...

Soon enough it was lunchtime.....the chavs sat in their usual place eating the sloppy food and laughing at anyone who walked past...

Calleigh and her friends stood at the side of the building and smoked and talked and laughed....Calleigh loved her friends so much, she was lucky to have them as they were all so loyal.

The rest of the day went pretty quick, the students just sat bored in their lessons while their teachers preached about how important education is....

Calleigh walked home on her own, Jen had an appointment and the boys were going to Mikeys house. Calleigh was invited but she just wanted to be at home on her own.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: