Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 01:19:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre Hair  (Read 4338 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TerikWarfull

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2009, 06:28:07 pm »

I found this hair for the sims 3, however, I'd like to have it in my sims 2 game as well.. The hair is Spectre hair by Boise on Digitalperversion. I only need this hair in black as I was going to end up making my own recolors anyway.

So, if someone could convert it, that'd be really awesome.

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 03:43:55 am »

There is a link to the original right there in the thread. It's Peggy G Male hair 10, as stated by Bosie (not Boise). And the site is called Garden of Shadows. Digital Perversion is Liegen's personal site, Garden of Shadows is the larger forum where various creators post.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
TerikWarfull

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 12:34:44 pm »

There is a link to the original right there in the thread. It's Peggy G Male hair 10, as stated by Bosie (not Boise). And the site is called Garden of Shadows. Digital Perversion is Liegen's personal site, Garden of Shadows is the larger forum where various creators post.

Sorry. And I don't want the hair with the overhang in the back like the Peggy mesh. I meant I want it shaved in the back like that. My bad, I should have been clearer.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 01:23:05 pm »

So you want to the original Sims 2 hair modified for your Sims 2 game the same way it was for Sims 3, right? Not the hair from Sims 3 converted to Sims 2, (which would be more difficult). Perhaps you could contact Bosie on GOS and ask if they'd be willing to do the same hair for Sims 2? 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
TerikWarfull

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 01:03:56 pm »

So you want to the original Sims 2 hair modified for your Sims 2 game the same way it was for Sims 3, right? Not the hair from Sims 3 converted to Sims 2, (which would be more difficult). Perhaps you could contact Bosie on GOS and ask if they'd be willing to do the same hair for Sims 2? 

Yeah, basically. XD This is why I shouldn't type while half way asleep. Thanks..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: