Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:04:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Things  (Read 2516 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mahjong-a-saur
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:30:57 am »

Now this is a thread that people can put all of their ideas on so that there isn't that many threads to look on and i hpe that this will make it easier for the mods.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 06:27:14 am »

This thread is not needed.  The purpose of this forum is for people to have their individual request ideas posted in the first place.  Unless you yourself plan on making a thread to fulfill people's requests, then there's no need to make a random thread for people to make requests that will more than likely be overlooked even moreso than as individual topics.  Wink

Also, I have deleted your unnecessary "bump" post due to the fact that thread bumping is an absolute annoyance, and that there was no need to post that many smilies in the first place, which is also against site rules.

• Do not double post!  Do not cross post: Double posting is considered spam and will not double your chances of getting your question answered.  Cross-posting, or the act of posting the same question to multiple forums, is an equally - if not more - vile act.  The moderators don't like picking up trash after their own children.  They like picking up your clutter even less.  Repeat offenses may result in a ban.
Smilies are pretty and shiny, we know and it's tempting to use as many as possible in one post; however, please don't. One or two is OK, but going wild with them is just plain obnoxious and we will feed you to the angry, malnourished trolls Jenna keeps locked in the basement if you succumb to smiley abuse.

Thread Locked.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:36:14 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 10:21:06 am »

Actually, Mahjong-a-saur, I have talked to you more than once about excessive smiley use. I've even quoted that rule to you more than once. Please stop the smiley spam.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: