Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:14:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: saiber rider and the young star sheriff  (Read 1917 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2009, 05:28:15 pm »

hello everyone here is a nice little sims2 story that i would like to share with everyone well here it is.

Pierre Wink

Chapter 1

hello everyone my name is saber rider and i am a star sheriff along with my wife april and my 2 collegue colt and fireball we where returning from a mission in space to our home in pleasent view our ship was struck by strange radiation {Writer note: use your imagination for this part} our collegues and fellow star shriffs colt and fireball have reverted to there childhood state so me and my wife april have decided to adopt colt and fireball into our family so using our savings we bought a nice little house in pleasent view.

Stay tune for chapter 2 coming soon getting install in our family home

Chapter 2 decorating the family homeSaber april fireball and colt have finaly finish moving in there new house april ask colt and fireball to choose the decoration of there bedroom and colt as choosen for is bedding some pokemon bedding while fireball as choosen mazinger z bedding mean while saber was installing the family washer and dryer in the laundry room

Stay tune for chapter 3 new addition in the family

Chapter 3

Because saber and and april ad to be on constant watch in case the planet that they where station could be atack anytime they decided to buy a telescope to be on watch 24 hours a day and because of that April decided to home school colt and fireball since they never know when they may be called on there next mission but other than that they try to lived a normal life in pleasent view.

Stay tune for chapter 4 coming soon

Chapter 4 Saber felling the effects of the strange radiations that affected colt and fireball

Mean while colt and fireball decided to train in case of a sudden enmy attacks while saber as began to feel the effects of the strange radiations {Writer 's note use imagination for this partapril as read in the ship 's log that the effects of the radiations can cause diffrent effects but it only effects male sims .

Chapter 5 coming soon a new star sheriff is born

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:25:34 pm by Pierre » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: