Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:50:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mesh conversions, should be simple (edit: added links)  (Read 2231 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
carenmrose

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2009, 09:39:17 pm »

This is copied/pasted from elsewhere Smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meshing and I are not getting along very well right now.   Meshing and my computer are not getting along very well right now.  My computer and I are not getting along very well right now .........

I would like someone who can do (clothing) age conversions, and preferably male-female/female-male conversions also to please please help me! Cheesy

I'm wanting to do an athleticwear set, and I need a set of meshes for it.  Here's what I'm looking for:  I need this to look like someone handed identical shirts, pants, and shoes to tm, tf, am, af, em, and ef ...

What I'm looking for:

1) Would like the pants and shoes to be almost exactly like the pants/shoes in the adult female athletic wear already uploaded here, but minus any 3D ridges, *except* at the top of the pants.
2) For females, skin-tight (maxis swimsuit/underwear) top, no ridges anywhere, *except* I want the fabric to stretch tight between the breasts, not dip in so much like maxis' ...
2 again) Alternatly, Migamoo has a top-only for teen females based on an outfit from FreeTime, which I think is just about PERFECT for this, for the teen-adult-elder female.  Look here: http://phasmatic.com/#/clothing-2/4531346063
And it is "tankers tank tops" and "step it up athletics" as well as "skater" on the previous page.
3) Male top would simply be skin-tight, no fiddly stuff necessary.
4) UV map *please* same for all, or at least same within each gender ... Cheesy
5) I'll do all the texturing stuff, I just need the meshes ... :-(

I'm really sorry if this all seems really complicated.  I'm going to post this, then try to stick together a picture in Paint and upload to Photobucket ...

Edit: Ok, I did it.  Here are pictures.

The mesh I'm talking about for the pants:

What I'm asking for:

Now, of course, the men's will not be this curvy, it should match their bodyshape ... this is just a quick example Wink

EDIT AGAIN:  When I said no 3D ridges, I forgot to specify either there or with a picture more specifically what I meant.  I mean no drawstring bow at the waist.  That'll totally go.  There is also a small ridge at the bottom of the legs on the inside.  That's also not wanted.  
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 06:24:28 pm by carenmrose » Logged

Check out my website
and my story "Picking Up the Pieces"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: