Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:16:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Features  (Read 2210 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jersey441

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2009, 04:31:54 pm »

I'm not really sure where to post this...hope this is the right place.

I've been trying and trying to get a Sim I created to look like an actual person (not necessarily clothes/hair since there isn't much custom content available - or at least there wasn't when I started this "project") but just the features. I got her looking somewhat like the person, but I just can't seem to tweak her to look more so - I know it won't look exactly like her, but I know it can be closer. Anyway, are there any tutorials for Simming real people in Sims 3 (with the new CAS) or any place where I can request help with tweaking? (Hope it's okay to ask that.) I'm growing increasingly frustrated, and I want to get my Sims "right" before playing them, haha.  rolleyes I know.

Thanks!

redsaxgirl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 10:50:18 pm »

I'm not entirely sure if this is what kind of tweaking you are referring to, but Delphy at MTS has a slider hack that allows you to change more features on the person to a greater extreme while in CAS. It works for the face as well as the body.
Here's the link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344369

Hope this helps.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 03:20:32 pm »

Pescado also has a face slider that's included with Awesome Mod if people prefer to have more choices to fit their play styles.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
jersey441

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 04:37:13 pm »

Great. I appreciate it.

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: