Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:15:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "self sims" 2 Adult Femals Sims 3  (Read 1606 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jersey441

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2009, 04:24:21 pm »

I hope this forum is for Sims 3 as well as Sims 2. If not, please feel free to disregard and delete.

I was wondering if anyone would get time to help me out with two "self Sim" requests, which actually aren't me at all but instead some people I knew in college. I would love to have them in my game. Of course, as a Sims "addict," I would love to have them soon, but I am in no rush.

Game: Sims 3 for PC
Request: 2 Young Adult Females

*For internet privacy, I'd prefer not posting their pictures all over this public forum, but am willing to provide front, 3/4, and profile for the two people if anyone is willing to take this on. I know this limits my chances of getting it done, but I'm willing to wait.

I understand there is little CC available at this time, so I am not as worried about the clothes and hair as I am the body, skin, and facial features. However, CC is welcome.

I've tried to do it myself, even willing to provide my starting point if needed, but I just cannot get them "close enough."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: