Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:43:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Pictures of Sims In The Load Up Screen for apartment life only  (Read 6139 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 30, 2009, 10:19:09 pm »

I've cleaned up the loading screen by removing those goofy sims that you see with strange poses. This will hide all of the sims from Apartment Life Only. No need to place anywhere special, this goes in your downloads folder just like everything else. I hope you enjoy this! Smiley

Before:

After:

* InsimAfter.jpg (164.32 KB, 600x452 - viewed 46870 times.)
* NoPicsOfSimsInStartupScreenjimTNW.zip (1.02 KB - downloaded 369 times.)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 02:22:45 am by TheNinthWave » Logged

zwallo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:43:22 pm »

Wow! Great!!!! shocked shocked I have really been looking for something like this for a long time!!
Thank you soo much!!! Do you know by chance how to edit the loading screens? I mean the icons on them, not just the backgrounds... Thank you
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 02:21:54 am »

The Way to change the images in the loading screen is open your package, found in Computer:C/:Program Files/EA Games/Your EP where it came from/TSData/Res/UI   extract the files you want to change, then edit them in an image editing program and save it as a .tga format, go in simPe click file close then file new, add the files you want to change, then right click the file in the resource tree, and click replace.

Also, I had previously thought that this worked for all EPs and SPs listed, but now I see it only works for Apartment Life, I may make some to include the rest of the EPs and SPs later on.

djslippyman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 04:09:52 pm »

thanks for telling us how to do this. very cool.

Cheesy Simposium The Ultimate Guide for Poses and Animations Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: