Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 08:22:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One family keeps crashing when I try to load them?  (Read 1463 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SherrytheCherry

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2009, 05:28:15 pm »

Okay, so my main family, the Lous, suddenly refuse to load for me. They live in Desiderata Valley and when I try to load them, almost halfway through, they crash and it says something like, "this application has crashed. it will now be terminated." I took out my downloads and stuff and tried the other families and they worked perfectly. However, the Lous still didn't work. Put my downloads back and the other families still work perfectly. IT'S JUST THIS FAMILY. D: Help anyone?
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 07:54:30 pm »

It might be the house that they're in. I've had it happen with one or two of mine-the house somehow gets corrupted and the family becomes unplayable.
I deal with it by taking them out of the house (don't play them beforehand) and moving them into a new house. Always works for me. You also should bulldoze the house when do it, as well. Sorry if it was a custom house, but perhaps you made a backup?

SherrytheCherry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 08:08:25 pm »

Thanks, I'll try that. I have a feeling that's probably why since that's also the only lot to lag and freeze like hell. Tongue

EDIT: Thanks! The family works perfectly now! Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:22:47 pm by SherrytheCherry » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: