Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:03:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snakebites  (Read 7051 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2009, 06:45:14 pm »

Hello Everyone.
I spoke to sleeping_angel over at MTS so I know that this is a difficult request to make. There's another request on this site similar to mine, but this person wanted all the BV piercings converted to teen. I don't care about all of them, because there are a bunch of really great 3D piercings that work for teens out there. The only one I have not seen is snakebites or single side lip piercings (they only seem to come in make-up).

Sleepless said something about it being really difficult because the jewelry won't always move with the mouth when the sim is talking, and the only reason that the BV ones do is because they have a lot of morph stuff to them.

That aside, I'm requesting side lip rings or snakebites (multi-wearable so sims can wear left, or right, or both) as a 3D accessory and not make-up, mainly for teens (because adults have the BV stuff). It doesn't matter to me if they always move with the sim's mouth or not. Whatever is possible to do without being too much of a bother. I'm not asking for perfection, just a little something that shows up and looks better than make-up.

Something like these would be nice. But if you just want to make seamless hoops without the beads, that's fine too. Anyone who is interested in making this, thanks.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 11:49:29 pm »

I want those! <3  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 07:39:50 pm »

I know this topic has been inactive, but I just wanted to answer, so I hope nobody bites my head off...
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=309020
This set includes 20 multi-layerable peircings that look totally real- including the exact snakebites. Again, I apologise for posting in an old topic, but as soon as I saw it, I thought I should help! cool

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
jynx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 12:36:49 pm »

I know this topic has been inactive, but I just wanted to answer, so I hope nobody bites my head off...
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=309020
This set includes 20 multi-layerable peircings that look totally real- including the exact snakebites. Again, I apologise for posting in an old topic, but as soon as I saw it, I thought I should help! cool

Also check out this thread
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=154252
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 04:18:31 pm »

First, those are makeup, and Jamie wanted accessories.

Second, jynx, those are sort of low quality, but thank you.

Edit: I didn't meant to sound mean. Sorry. I just meant that the first ones looked better. Tongue
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 10:02:30 pm by Katie » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 04:27:15 pm »

At least it was new information, so be thankful for that and not slap the hand that types it, Katie.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 04:34:37 pm »

While the screenshot quality is a bit poor, Temptress' piercings look pretty damn good in game. I've been using them for years.

*slaps Katie's hand with a ruler and wanders off*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 04:38:13 pm »

I do know that lip/mouth accessories are hard to get right, since there's no good ways to make the accessory follow the lower lip. Makeup might be your best bet if you want the face animation to work right with it.
Jynx's link is accessories, and if you look at the last picture, you'll see the mouth problem I'm talking about.

And Katie, the pics of the accessories are very small and it looks like the edge smoothing is turned off. Like Jenna says, the accessories probably look a lot better ingame. Haven't tried, but obviously Jenna has  Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: