Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:57:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will bow down to you IF...  (Read 1699 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MelanieRavenswood

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2009, 03:45:51 pm »

You make a Sim (or clothes... or ANY item...) from the Dracula: Origin PC game... you see, I'm making a movie that takes place 15 years after the end, and I want some characters, clothes, items, locations, etc...
from the game and I can't mesh (DARN!)

If you do, you will be credited on YouTube 1,000,000,000 times and bowed down to even more.

Screenshots can be found on Google. Just look up Dracula: Origin.

Thanks!

Preferably, I would like Dracula's clothes and castle and junk Smiley

(I know this post isn't going to get any replies, but oh well, lol) P.S. I have Nightlife, Pets, Celebration Stuff, and University.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:30:32 am by MelanieRavenswood » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 12:35:11 am »

I'm sure someone will be able to help you, but I do have a couple of favours to ask.

First, please do not hotlink images. Directly linking to an image on someone else's website in any way constitutes hotlinking and isn't allowed. Take a look at this sticky for more information on hotlinking and why it's not allowed. I have removed your hotlinks. You may only share images via a third party image hosting site (photobucket, imageshack, tinypic, etc).

Second, if you think of something new to add to your post, please do not reply to yourself. Use the modify button in your original post to edit it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: