Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:14:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infant outfits/clothes that are optional?  (Read 3479 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 02:19:31 pm »

Id love to one minute have my infant wrapped in a blanket and the next in cute socks and baby all in ones so far ive only seen these as default replacements, is there somewhere I can find these things as optional? Thank you so much in advance. xx
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 03:41:28 pm »

I don't think so. I'm not complete up to speed on how the infant recolours work, but I'm pretty sure you can only have one infant outfit at a time. I could be wrong.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 04:32:42 pm »

There are certain outfit changers for infants here with certain clothes on them. But other then that, I don't know if there is a hack out there that can change from one default to another.  Undecided
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 04:42:09 pm »

What Joy said.

You can only have one infant outfit at any time because they are defaults. There is no easy way to change an infant's clothing. The "outfit changers" that were mentioned are actually skintone changers. You have to make the baby selectable and then change it's skintone, which has the outfit attached.

Unfortunately the infants are not dress-up dolls in this game.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 05:53:10 pm »

it is (sort of) possible. I'm experimenting with the skintone changers myself, and I know for a fact it is possible to use two meshes toegther with it, if you count the "naked" mesh (only available when bathing/diaper changing the baby OR with the wardrobe adjuster in the insim mod). So technically you can use an invisible version of the other mesh, together with the "nude" mesh. The textures has to be on the skintones of the skintone changer. I've done it myself, so I know it works Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 01:18:25 pm »

Wow let me know if you come up with anything? Not too complicated though as im not hugely computer savvy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: