Insimenator.org
October 31, 2014, 05:47:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Body Shop For Life Stories  (Read 1110 times)
runzu

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2009, 02:43:41 am »

So I've learned that Life Stories doesn't come with body shop. Is this legit? I mean, I've never found anything in my searching, but I just wanna make sure.

Would I have to install Sims 2 in order to use body shop to make unique looking sims? Is there anything that's standalone? Something newer than the Sims 2 pre-release standalone program?

I want to make my sims look different instead of alike. I use custom face templates, but that gets tiring. Sad I have some sims packaged on some DVDs, but I want to make new ones. Cry Any solutions?
DaSpecial1
Adoring Cuddlebunnie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 06:33:48 am »

Although bodyshop showed in my program files after installing sls I was never able to use it.  I asked EA "customer support" about this for months--they never answered.  I think CC skins, eyes, (etc) and CAS are probably the best you can do.

Sims by Dasi:

runzu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 08:43:41 am »

Thanks for your input.  Undecided It wouldn't have killed EA to make a slimmer BS, taking out the cloning function and just having you able to make unique sims. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: