Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:40:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: restarting story in Pet Stories  (Read 7428 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
EddyGirl

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2008, 06:51:09 am »

does anyone know how to reset a story line? i just want to reset Midnight Mascaraed.

or, if anyone knows how to get the spa back that Rachel/Erin gives you. i accidently sold it, and then accidently saved (( D: i know )) instead of not saving and just restarting from the last save point. it's extremely annoying that i cant go any further in the story line. -___-;
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 07:16:08 am »

Delete N003 from My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Pet Stories\Neighborhoods. Then start the game again. The hood will regenerate.

Doesn't the story finish when you choose one girl or the other? If you got through Chapter 12, then that's it, there are only 12 chapters. Anyway, you can buy another spa from the reward panel. You unlock the spa with one girl and the stove with the other. So if you're left with one locked reward and that's why you think you need to restart, then you don't actually need to restart. You always end up with one locked reward. I've never actually seen a work-around for unlocking both the spa and the stove.

Also, selling a reward object should not stop the story from progressing. You don't actually need the spa as part of the storyline. The stuff you need for the storyline cannot be sold, eg. you cannot sell the couches because they're needed for the storyline where the cat scratches them, etc.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
EddyGirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 07:18:36 am »

i figured out how to get the spa... i forgot that there's a 'story two' button. and yeah, placing the spa is the last thing you have to do. awesome. thanks for the help..
ivanaaaa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 07:23:21 am »

Do I restar Alice's story the same way?
Because I can't get throught chapter 5,it's blocked Sad(
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 01:00:14 am »

I replied to your other thread on how to find the clue. Alice's story is N001 so that's the folder you would need to delete to restart that story.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: