Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:35:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tudor Manor Fit for a Simple Princess  (Read 19040 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« on: September 05, 2009, 10:24:58 am »

Hello,

Finally for you Simple Princess, I hope you like it.

Is it possible for somebody to make this house? is where you'll find the link to the plans for this house.

I've had to learn so much in the process of creating and uploading this house, which is why it has taken so long and not nearly as complete as I had hoped.  This is my first upload ever and I'm a bit of a technophobe so you can imagine how difficult parts of this have been for me.  It would never have gotten this far without the help of members here, so thanks to you all, especially Jenna and Ali for spoon feeding me, ha ha.  The lot is not identical to the one asked for, I'm limited by the game, my own abilities and what's available to use but I think it's a fair representation.  I do very much hope SimplePrincess is happy with this but if anyone else wants to leave constructive criticism, feel free-advice on roofing would be very welcome.

I was in such a hurry writing this yesterday that I forgot to show my appreciation for all those great creators who share their creations, where would us download junkies be without them, eh?  I don't want to mention anyone in particular-there's just too many, but I am very grateful to them all.

I have all EPs, SPs-Christmas Party Pack, H&M Fashion, Teen Stuff, Family Fun and Mansion and Garden.  If you don't have the same as me at the least, you probably shouldn't attempt to use this lot.

Some details about the lot

Residential 4x4 at $183 616

Ground Floor: living room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, nursery, wc, study, dining room, 2 fitted wardrobes, kitchen and breakfasting area, laundry room, double garage and storage room.

First floor: 3 bedrooms, 2 with fitted mirrored wardrobes, all with en-suite bathrooms, open area above garage (ideal for a recreation/party/play room) and wc.

It's fully decorated but furnished only on the ground floor, Maxis furniture predominating.  I've used custom objects only where necessary.

Some pictures

All Custom Content Featured in Lot

Some objects are from paysites or are donation items and I've linked to their home site in the post below.  All these objects are in the booty also here

Buy Objects

Decorative tins, Biscotti jars and antique breadroll basket from Antique Bakery set by mdhttr323 at MTS, MTS homepage
Sooper Dooper Cooker, part of the Basic Kitchen by Buggybooz at MTS, MTS Homepage
ForestGreenzdark carpet by McAlli at MTS, MTS Homepage
Victorian Tied Gothic Drapes, part of the Victorian Gothic Collection Adele MTS, MTS Homepage
Mediterranean fountain, part of Vivid Waters 2 by Jon119 at MTS, MTS Homepage
2 Storey Inglenook Fireplace by Cyclonesue and chimney extentions at TSR, TSR Homepage
Spice rack and jars from Bavaria Kitchen by 37Sims at TSR, TSR Homepage
Berry Basket by from Market Set by Simaddict99 at TSR, TSR Homepage
Floor Edge Skins by Wide Open Eyes at TSR, TSR Homepage
Hanging onions, 2 decorative vegetable baskets and mushroom basket from Cottage Kitchen, cookie jar from Casablanca Kitchen and coffee set from Royale Kitchen, all by Vita Sims here
Imperial Wall Candle by K8 Parsimonious here
Wine bottle 1 from Gara's Boutique Gara's Boutique
Marmelade Pots from Country Kitchen by ATS, recolour by Loverat, basket 1 and jars and book from Authentic Kitchen ATS here
Egg basket from Tarox
Huge Rug, pure silk and Slak Living Shelving from Fairy Forest
Beam of wood, version 2 by Maylin at MTS   MTS Homepage

Build Objects

Craftsman Maxis Match Set by TBudgett at MTS, closed kitchen window, bath window closed, 1 tile tall privacy window closed and 1 tile glass door on 2 tiles, MTS Homepage
Extendable French Arch by at TBudgett MTS
County Windows Maxis Match by Plasticbox at MTS, country windows shutterless 1 and 2 and country shutters 2, MTS Homepage recolour by NNNNatali at MTS, here
Clump of Grass, Clump of Shorter Grass part of Low Poly Buyable Grass by Lethe_s at MTS, MTS Homepage
Daisies of our Lives by Targa at MTS, MTS Homepage
Gate garage door by FreshPrince at MTS, MTS Homepage
Mumbo Jumbo Grass, Holy Hosta, Fugly Fern, part of Verdant Velvet Garden Set by Buggybooz at MTS, MTS Homepage
Farmer Thompson's Stone Wall in grey by Nengi65, recolour by Enrosadira at Anno Sims, part of Tuscan Build Objects on this page
John's Really Big Tree, Lisa's Tree, Big Oleander, Huge Oleander, Big Rosebush, Flowering Bush, Flowering Vines, all by Nengi65 at Sims Crossing.
Old Mason 'MacArthur' Double Window Holy Simoly Donation Set 3 at this site
Lady's smock, Lavender, Fern, Flax, part of the Eponymous Garden at Parsimonious here
Wild Flowers low height, wild grass, part of the Resplendant Garden set at Parsimonious
Eiche Klein by Ermelind at Sims 2 Collage here
Grunender Busch (small green bush, no flowers), verstreute Ganseblumchen (clump of daisies) by Bienchen at Sims2me here
Climbing Vines Collection at Sirona Sims
Taller Grass by Angelways1 here

Walls/Floors

Grand Trianon Olive Tone Stripe and Kids Dolls wallpaper by LWoods The Dream Team at MTS, The Grand Trianon Set
Catalan Tile Set by Lethe_s, part of the Medieval Chic Collection by Magick Modders at MTS, A Midsummer's Night Dream
Selected floor and wall tiles from the Victorian Tile Collection by Dimsim78 at MTS, MTS Homepage
Thief Manor Rug 3 Daislia at MTS, can't find the link just now
Sabbia Wall by Jasiek123 at MTS, MTS Homepage
Patina 09 A&B, Masonary Strip 01 A-D, part of The Time factor Set by Pixelhate at MTS, MTS Homepage MTS Homepage
Slate Cool and Warm Floor by HappyMoonBelly at Parsimonious
Kettlestone Floor Parsimonious
White Wash Cross, Single Middle and Edge by Parsimonious
Tudor Floor Corvidophile Sirona Sims
Fawn Stucco enhanced by TBudgett at MTS,
Living room set 1 wall 5, 'Wesola Wiosczka' by Margierytka here
Le Chateau door by Maylin at MTS, MTS Homepage

Terrain Paint

Potting Soil terrain paint, part of Seamless Dirt and Soil Collection by Chrissy 6930 at TS2 Creations here
Pebbles, part of Realistic Terrain Paint set 2 by Ayyuff at TSR, TSR Homepage

Roofing recolour by Corvidophile Sirona Sims

I have included what I know I am allowed to but some items use the repository technique for recolouring so I thought it best for you to just get those yourself.  If you get the whole set no problems, but if you only want the item I am using, please be sure to check you have the master file needed if the item here is a slave file.

YOU NEED TO GET THESE-NOT INCLUDED HERE.

Sooper Dooper Cooker, part of the Basic Kitchen by Buggybooz MTS, on this page
Victorian Tied Gothic Drapes, part of the Gothic Collection Adele MTS on this page
Decorative tins, Biscotti jars and antique breadroll basket from Antique Bakery set by at MTS on this page
Sabbia Wall by Jasiek123 at MTS on this page (sorry I don't know which of these wallpapers I used in the house and CI is giving no info)
Spice rack and jars from Bavaria Kitchen by 37Sims at TSR
2 Storey Inglenook Fireplace  and chimney extentions by Cyclonesque, TSR
Berry Basket by from the Country Market Set by Simaddict99, TSR
Floor Edge Skins by Wide Open Eyes, TSR
Hanging onions, 2 decorative vegetable baskets and mushroom basket from Cottage Kitchen, cookie jar from Casablanca Kitchen and coffee set from Royale Kitchen, all by Vita Sims
Slak Living Shelving on this page
Wine bottle 1 from Gara's Boutique on this page

Not included: credit goes to Gunmod for the lighting and camera mod I used see those here and to Chris for the sky you see in the pics, get it here.

The file is too big for this site so please find it here

I hope this is enjoyed.

* PrincessFront2view.jpg (173.62 KB, 549x360 - viewed 33449 times.)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 02:52:59 am by ladymiriam » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 12:19:50 pm »

This links back to the request thread. Where's the house?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 12:33:48 pm »

Yeah, sorry posted it by mistake before I was done-hope it's all sorted now.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 12:43:30 pm »

LOL. Ah, done it myself. Beautiful, thank you. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 01:14:09 pm »

WOW amazing thank you so so much I feel so privelaged that you took so much time to do this for me. xxxx :kiss: :kiss:
luvthesims

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 08:53:28 am »

very very nice.  I have never seen anyone 'add everything' to the house like this.          Rock
Spiralunix

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 11:15:44 pm »

Hi, I tried to pm you with this but your inbox is full.

"Thank you very much for making and sharing all of your beautiful houses, I love them all so much! I just tried to dl all of the houses you have released here, but sadly many lead to bad links with no download! Sad They are all filefront links, so maybe stick with mediafire or box.net for uploading files, because I have never seen either of these sites have the issues that file front seems to have.

I just wanted to report that the following links for these houses lead to errors/files that don't exist:
Art Home
Night Star
Black Pearl
Last Islander
Red Dragon
Both files for Aerial
Vila Martina
Both files for Sunshine Street 7

And the links for these houses are working perfectly and I was able to download them:

Flight by my Imagination
Inspiration
Whitegreen and cool
House for Designer
Far Away
Light and Darkness
Maroco
Your Forever
Lilac, Violet House
Mini Simple
Clear Line
Jeni"