Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:04:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!~The Life Of A Single Father~!!!Update:Chapter 1:What Went So Wrong?!!!  (Read 6422 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jessierules
« on: September 08, 2009, 04:46:43 am »

Hey guys, just posting prologue up now and Chapter one will be up later tonight I hope.

This story is about a young loving father who was left with his two young kids.9 months later something turns up on his doorstep, with a spine-twisting letter bundled on top.What is the 'something' on his doorstep?How will it change his life for ever?

Hey, let me introduce my-self, i'm Daniel Kim a happy 24 year old father of two.I know I don't look 24 but thats because my two little rebels have aged me about 10 years older!

This is my eldest, Mathew.He is a healthy 2 year old who loves to walk so I taught him when he was only a year old, and he took to it like a rocket!

And heres Daddy's Little Princess, Sky. Sky was not born prem like Mathew, but late!She was born 6 days later than her original birth date.Sky is only a week and 2 days old, and has already put on 10 ounces since birth.

Here is my ex-wife, Melinda but I called her Mel for ahort.I don't really know why she left but this is how it started.....

Ok I am going to try and put up Chapter 1 now but will have to break it into parts.Enjoy

EDIT:Sorry but I have no time to put up chapter 1 now but hopefully tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 02:23:17 am by Jessierules » Logged
midnightscars

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 03:41:14 pm »

sounds interesting im looking forward to reading it Smiley

Why give up? Why give in? its not enough it never is.
Jessierules
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 03:57:17 am »

Chapter 1: What Went So Wrong?

It was Saturday night, the night of Mathews second birthday and I was hopping into bed after a kiss goodnight from Mel.As soon as my head hit the pillow I was off like a light.It was 3am and extremely quiet, this has been the first night Mathew or Sky haven't woken us up so early.I was wondering why Mel didn't wake me up to feed Sky or getting out of bed to feed Sky herself, maybe I was just having a deep sleep, I thought.I peacefully fell back to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, once again.

"WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA!!!!", I heard a screeching wail, it was Sky.I tiredly got out of bed with my eyes drooped nearly closed, telling Mel I would feed Sky, so she could keep sleeping.I thought I mose-well do something to help, Mel has been so attached to sky like the umbilical cord hadn't been cut.I heard no reply, so I just thought she was too sleepy to answer.

As I walked in the room a strong shine boomed onto my eye, I tryed to turn away but it was too strong so I decided to open my eyes. Reaching for Sky, excited to see me, I clipped my pijama pants on the front of the cot.Sky's face lit up with excitement laughing at me, I had a giggle my self, but finally after a little giggle I unclipped my pants from the cot and picked her up. She stared into my eyes, blinking slowly.Just then I remembered how Mathew looked at me the same way when he was only tiny.It was a flash of happines into the past.

Ok guys, I am extremely sorry that this chapter is short but it is part one out of three.More to come but I just have too much homework to go on all night.Enjoy this one anyway I will post Part 2 in the next day or 2.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 01:42:22 am by Jessierules » Logged
midnightscars

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 01:14:35 pm »

Smiley nice chapter cant wait for more

Why give up? Why give in? its not enough it never is.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 10:08:07 am »

I'm liking what I'm reading.
And don't worry about your chapters being this short, at least you're writing, which is more than what I can say about myself.
Jessierules
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 02:11:37 am »

Ok here is Part 2 of chapter 1.

After feeding sky I got dressed into my everday clothes and put sky back to bed for a little nap, before waking up again to have her diaper changed.I slowly opend the door leading into Mathew's room, it creeked a little but then stopped.He was still sleeping so I cooked breakfast for Mel and I to enjoy while we still could.I served the food onto a dull brown tray then put the leftovers into the fridge, incase Mathew wanted any when he woke up.I happily walked to our room ready to surprise her with a breakfast in bed.I opend the door with a little struggle, and yelled "Surpr....".My voice trailed off into the distance, while I was shocked to find a neatly made bed empty.I walked slowly to the end of the bed to a small note in Mel's handwriting.I placed the still warm breakfast onto the smoothed end of the bed, and reached for the crooked note.It read,

Dear Daniel,
   I know what you are thinking, and you are right, I have left.I know leaving the kids behind is hard for both me and you but it is the right thing.For some reason I just feel after having the kids we has broken apart, and I can not live like this.I am extremely sorry for leaving but I have lived for so long with you, knowing we were not ment for each other.Again I am sorry, just tell Mathew and Sky that Mummy has gone for a long holiday without them and might not be coming back, but you know i'm not.I will miss you and the kids heeps,   yours sincerily
 Mel.

I felt a droplet of water trickle down my face, she had left.It seemed like only days ago we met.I still love her, how come I have no say in this.I felt like punching the wall until my hand bled, but I knew I had to stay together for my kids.

Still crying I walked into Mathew's room and then paused, I was looking at him like he was dying and I would never see him again.He looked to the wall then back at me and said "Dwaddy, wats wong?".He looked so innocent, and he was.I told him I was ok and I bent over into his crib and kissed his fore-heard telling him that everything was ok and that I loved him alot, and so did mummy.

Ok that was the last part of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 will be up soon when I take more pics.Enjoy and please comment.
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 09:14:31 am »

I LOVE the last picture you took!! And i also like you story. Can't wait for chapter 2!  Cheesy

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Jessierules
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 07:46:15 pm »

Thanks everyone, I am going to try and take some more pics this weekend, but chapter 2 may take a week to do as I am ver busy this week sorry, but I will try my best to get it in quickly.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 09:59:49 am »

Oh wow I really love it, when will you post the next part!?

EDIT: Oh my goodness that little boy is tooo cute! Please if you will upload him?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 05:29:48 pm by 0BretttterB0 » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
BiancaRules
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 04:46:14 pm »

I think she got kiked off the site.So she won't be doing another I guess, I thought it was really. good.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 07:40:42 pm »

Good storyteller or not, if you act like a brat, don't expect to be sticking around here too long. Heh.

*sneaks away while trying to conceal her chainsaw*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 08:34:27 pm »

Yes, BiancaRules/MessyJessy/Jessyrules, and when you kicked off the site once, it doesn't mean you can hide under another username and sign up again.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: