Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:32:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outerwear cross gender conversion  (Read 1802 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2009, 02:27:57 am »

Just for the record I spent the better part of the last three days attempting to figure out how to do this my self.  There are a lot of great modding tutorials out there and I wanted to make use of them. 

That said....I am the world's biggest Sims 2 modding idiot.  For the life of me I cannot seem to figure out the programs necessary(Milkshape, SimPE, Photoshop, and my bodyshop is constantly crashing) to mod.  All my efforts end up with me completely frustrated and depressed. 

I hate asking for things but, unlike my brother in law, I know when to call in the professionals.

What I am after is a cross gender conversion of Cloudlessnights(mts2) teen to adult conversion of the snowboarding outfit.  The reason I was thinking I could handle doing this my self is because you really don't need to do too much to the mesh.  Winter clothes are bulky by nature and don't exactly hug the curves of a female body so I was thinking that all that really had to be done was to alter the neck.  Probably naive of me to think.

Cloudlessnights is no longer taking requests and I don't see anything that says no one can fiddle with it.

I apologize if this is out of line. 
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:40:52 am »

It is not out of line but to much work.
The male and female meshes have so many diffrences.

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: