Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:54:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invisible fridge  (Read 1678 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2009, 03:36:58 am »

Good morning all,

I'm constantly looking for work arounds for modern things in the game and I want to build a useable larder/pantry instead of using fridges.  I think the only way this is achievable is with an invisible fridge placed among the shelves of the larder or an object that can be placed on a shelf that functions as a fridge.  I know there are fridges available that are less modern such as the cellar fridge at MTS but it doesn't have baby bottle options.  I even pmed someone who mentioned an invisible fridge in an old post at MTS but they didn't have their downloads anymore and couldn't remember where they got it.  This gives me hope though, as it has obviously been created at some time. 
So if anyone knows where I can get hold of an invisible fridge I would very much appreciate it.  I don't mind if the shelves are visible because I can hopefully hide them with my own shelving and I have all EPs.  Thank you all for your time.

rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 04:28:20 am »

Not invisible, but might something like this do?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=1600122

Have an even nicer one in my game, but unable to determine where it came from just now. If the light bulb about that particular object goes off, will add via edit.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 05:04:22 am »

Yes, that's nice-I haven't come across it before, thanks for the link.  The thing is that this would look great in my merchant sims' homes, I'd like my peasants to have a bit mouldy bread and cheese on a shelf, or something.  There are a few old fashioned fridges/wooden recolours, but I'm such a fan of kitchen clutter on shelves and fridges are so imposing and unlike TVs and stuff you can't really do without them in an historic hood. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: