Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:52:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know what a Sarlacc is?  (Read 3972 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2009, 10:33:47 pm »

Google it if you don't.

I was discussing with my son my woes & trials after installing a new EP for Sims 2. I told him I had tried to get help from the vendor/creator to correct the problems that ensued after the installation. 

My son told me he had an experience with the 'support' division of that company once (it shall remain nameless, however, you will find its abbreviation in the two middle letters of the word 'lead').  He says this company support/website is the offspring of a Sarlacc.

My son is the most generous and patient person I know but he will not endure callous indiffence or uncaring incompetence.

But, but, but - that company gave us Sims!  How could you talk mean about them? Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Shame, shame, go to your room, Nonni.

Bad Nonni-  Evil

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 05:45:35 am »

LMAO, Luke would be proud of you, Nonni.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 01:00:34 pm »

Yeah, Jaybird, but I still feel like The Force is sitting on my face.

I just sent a 4th message to the 'un-named' Customer Service website.  My Ikea Stuff objects still flash blue. I even tried buying a new Ikea Stuff Pack to download fresh but they wouldn't allow it.

I guess I'm fortunate my game works at all.

Sigh, poor me, poor, poor pitiful me.

ps. do you think I'm giving up? h**l no!

Who said that?  Who said that? Someone needs to go to 'TimeOut' again.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 06:57:38 am »

Ho ho. Hmmm, think maybe some CC might be using some of the GUIDs from IKEA stuff? Just a thought. Speaking of IKEA, made the first visit two weeks ago. I'll go back when I have a few days to wander, that place is phenomenal. They're building a warehousing and distribution center down in Savannah, given the size of the retail stores, they may need the entire Georgia coast to hold the facility.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 01:14:47 pm »

CC that means 'custom content', right?  What is GUID?

By the way the EA Customer Support decided to let me do what I had asked for before: Uninstall and reinstall my old Ikea Stuff. I had tried to do it myself but didn't know all the steps. Some nice tech named Pogo sent me detailed instructs and Voila!

I have my old Non-flashing Ikea stuff back and my game works just the way I like it.

I drove (and drove and drove) past the Ikea here, I think it was in Renton.  It is humongous!

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 07:40:09 pm »

At times, I think my mother-in-law is a Sarlacc due to the fact that she never seems to shut her mouth... Sorry, just felt like sharing that with y'all.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 08:27:47 pm »

Now who needs to go to 'Time Out'?

But

Thanks for sharing, Paden.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: