Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 04:12:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unusual style wedding dress request  (Read 2247 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sedezu

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2009, 03:17:49 pm »

Hi, I know you talented creators must be buried in requests, so I understand if you can't get around to mine. But here goes....

I was wondering if anyone could have a go at making my wedding dress. You see, I've just got engaged, been planning the wedding, and I've chosen my dress... so I wanted to do a kind of Sims rehearsal  Cheesy I've found suitable Sims dresses for my bridesmaids, but my dress is quite unusual. I'm having trouble with the groom and best man outfits, too. So it's 3 Formal outfits I need in total.

Anyway, here are the pics:

And if anyone could help me with the groom and best man, I need chinese jackets with black formal trousers. The jackets look like this:

If anyone has seen something similar available for download, please let me know. Otherwise I'm relying on kind creators making them from scratch. Thank you for your time!
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 03:11:03 pm »

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 03:18:38 pm »

asdfqwer:

For the second time, do not reply to yourself unless at least 24 hours have passed since your last post. Use the modify button. This is warning two. A third may have your posting privileges suspended.

Note, your posts have been merged. The next time they'll simply be deleted.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: