Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:01:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod Request - BV secret lots in University Bin  (Read 2529 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
delariean

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2009, 10:47:20 am »

Hi!  I hope I can humbly request this mod or fix and I hope you guys can help.  Creating a secret vacation lot in BV was great until the installation of AL.  Now any secret Vacation lot is treated as secret society lot and is placed in the University housing bin.

I can fix this in SimPE, but I would rather have a mod to fix this if possible.  I have all EPs and Stuff packs except Family and Fun.  This mainly affects people who have a combination of University, Bon Voyage, and Apartment Life EP. 

Thanks in advance whether you guys can help or not.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 05:26:58 pm »

No, I don't think there is anything we can do to fix this problem with a mod. It is how the game handles those lots whether they be residential, commercial or secret.

I'm curious. How exactly are these BV lots considered "secret" lots if they can be edited under normal conditions in the BV-only 'hoods like Twikki Island, Far East and the likes?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 05:38:53 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
delariean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 07:31:47 pm »

No, I don't think there is anything we can do to fix this problem with a mod. It is how the game handles those lots whether they be residential, commercial or secret.

I'm curious. How exactly are these BV lots considered "secret" lots if they can be edited under normal conditions in the BV-only 'hoods like Twikki Island, Far East and the likes?

First off thanks for the response.  The game somehow views the vacation secret lot as a regular secret lot under University.  This only effects if you have not only University, but bon voyage AND apartment life.  With Uni and BV alone, its fine.  When you create a custom vacation spot, you have to create a secret vacation lots since there isn't one in a custom vacation spot. When you edit it and put it in the housing bin to be placed in the vacation spot, it disappears and you can't find it.  when you switch over to Uni, your secret vacation lot appears there.....

I can fix it with SimPE but I would rather find a fix for it...thanks anyway!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: