Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:30:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF medieval accesories?  (Read 2547 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zorom

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2009, 03:46:09 pm »

I'm making a story and I need a few medieval objects -teapot and mugs, old book, a lamp and a milk pail.
I've been looking for hours but I can't find any! Thank you for any help. Smiley

lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 10:18:51 pm »

There is a huge section over at MTS2; i think its called the "Dark Project". Also try SapphireSims. Free registration is required for both (i believe).

Poke2 = GAH2
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 04:05:07 am »

I can help with most of these but my game isn't up and I can't remember where I got all the things you're looking for.  Off the top of my head, check Gara's Boutique, Around the Sims and Parsimonious for individual objects within their sets-I use them all the time in my medieval hood.  My game takes about over an hour to load but I'll be back with a better list for you when I've checked my game.  I don't know if I have a teapot though but maybe try Club Crymson (is that right?) for an old book.  Anyway, I'll be back in a while.

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 02:18:49 pm »

Thank you very much! Cheesy i found the "Dark Project", it's brilliant - and lady miriam thanks for pointing me towards Gara's Boutique. I didn't wuite find what I wanted there but I found loads of other nice stuff. ^^ thanks again!

ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 03:41:09 am »

Hi,
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I got totally caught up in finds pages.  Anyway, glad the above was some help and here's a milk pail by Rebecah at MTS.  Mugs and cups are hard to find.  I spent ages looking through the finds pages at the Sims Living Forum and didn't see any that were medieval like.  The closest thing I ever found were the tankards at Gara's Boutique.  As for teapots, go to this page at Simcastic Design and scroll down a bit for a clutter set-it looks like a kettle to me though.  Have a look at these pages at the Living Sims Forum for a wealth of links for everything. If you can't access the link then I suspect you need to be a member to see it.  There are more finds pages than this on the forum-it's amazing, I'm a bit scared to go back as I spent so much time there and I've really got to do the washing today. Anyway, best of luck with your endevours.

edit:  There's a clay cup thing among the Roman Pottery Set by Shino&KCR at TSR/Booty.  It doesn't have a handle but it may suffice
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 07:27:05 am by ladymiriam » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: