Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:39:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the Sims Gone Nuclear On Me?  (Read 2819 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2009, 06:01:42 pm »

These three screenshots made me think they went nuclear on me.  Grin It was actually the lightning striking my ghost resident's gravestone, and she *poofed*. I was speechless, wondering if I will lose her or not.

This was the first time I saw anything like this in all the time I played Sims 2. It was sort of funny, but scary because the ghost happened to be my favorite Sim who met her unfortunate demise through her mom. Let's just say her mom had a bite in the girl's untimely death. (with Shaklin's vampire mod installed).

When the lightning struck...

Where the lightning struck...

Ooops is that water puddle by the gravestone?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 08:33:27 pm »

Hummm... wery interestingck.  shocked

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 11:47:29 pm »

Wow that's definitely one for the X-files.  I though you were at least safe from lightening after death Titter.  Did she roll a "stuck by lightening" want or something?

Sims by Dasi:

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 05:48:22 pm »

Though that never happened to me, I do not have much gravestone in my game yet, I remember reading gravestone can be hit by lightning which will make the ghost come to haunt and be angry.

I wonder if chances of this happening are increase if you happen not to have trees or a ligthning rod or a telescope or stuff like that on your lot.  I will try to experiment since I would love to see this happening in my game.  tongue

You were quite quick into hitting that pause button lol.  Great pics!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: