Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:55:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Mod to make an all alien neighborhood.  (Read 2715 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Yami Yue
Goddess of Whim

View Profile WWW
« on: September 17, 2009, 11:39:47 am »

Is there a mod that can make everyone in a neighborhood an alien? I was thinking of creating an all alien hood but wasn't sure if there was a mod to make the neighborhood all alien.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 12:12:52 pm »

don't think it's possible... But you could use custom skintones, or start out with a few families and make all their kids aliens Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Yami Yue
Goddess of Whim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 01:10:36 pm »

Thanks. I didn't think such a hack existed but I was checking just to be sure. I'm off to find some skintones.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 06:27:06 am »

wouldn't using a alien-colored default skin group make the townies and npcs alien-colored in a new neigborhood?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 06:42:26 am »

Good idea!

If you like Enayla's Pixie Gems, you can use the default set I made last year for someone as a request. I made S1 - S4 defaults using the Pixie Gems skintones plus eye defaults using the accompanying eyes. If you dig through the skintones section on this forum, other people as well as myself made various Enayla fantasy skintones into supernatural defaults so your whole hood could be supernatural and matching in terms of skintone composition, etc.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Yami Yue
Goddess of Whim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 11:06:43 am »

That's a good idea too. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: