Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:59:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Games crashes  (Read 1851 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tifo

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2009, 11:50:15 pm »

Since i downloaded a lot of hairs and clothes my game crashes at the load screen but i downloaded a lot so i dont know which one could be the problem is there an easy way to find a bad download.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 06:02:17 am »

No easy way I know of, all I can think of is to remove them all then add them back one by one until you find the culprit. I hope maybe somebody else knows a quicker, easier way.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 01:52:01 am »

Have you deleted all the cache files? That usually helps get things started again.

If you are running Windows XP you can also try deleting all the files in C:\Windows\Prefetch and see if that helps. I've done this and it will not kill anything. In my case it was the only thing that would get TS3 running again because deleting the cache files didn't help.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: