Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 07:23:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a real big problem in clothing rack  (Read 3871 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sherv
« on: September 17, 2009, 05:30:47 am »

hi.i have aproblem in sims 2. when i want to buy cloths for my sims and i move the mouse cursor on a clothing rack even before i click an error appears and says:
"missing action string in table " . anybody can help PLEASE  huh huh Cry ?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 05:45:42 am »

Which clothing rack? A regular Maxis clothing rack that came with the base game? Or a spawned or buyable Tom's Clothing Tester rack? Or a hacked rack that you downloaded? If a downloaded rack, can you please provide a link to the download? What expansion packs do you have? Can you please attach the error log to your post?

Thanks Smiley

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 06:45:16 am »

This was in the wrong section.  (In Requests, where it really should have been under Help.)   Wink  Also, for the future:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

*issues an emergency search for sherv's missing "Shift" key*    It makes it a bit easier to read when you have capital letters where they're supposed to be.  Smiley

As for your clothing rack issue, you may want to move out any recent hacks you may have downloaded, then add back each back gradually into your folder after checking to see if the issue returns in-game upon each added mod.  Or you could use Paladin's Hack Conflict Detection Utility (found under Sims 2 => Programs) to see if you have two or more conflicting hacks that could possibly be causing that error.  Wink
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 06:52:57 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

sherv
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 05:23:35 pm »

this is the error and it's for all of the racks :

Build: 1.13.0.135
at Jan 11 2008,05:48:25

Object id: 597
name: N004_User00340 - Shervin
Stack size: 3
Error: Missing Action String in table.
Iterations: 554
  Frame 2:
    Stack Object id: 13
    Stack Object name: Social - Play - Woohoo Standx
    Node: 26
    Tree: id 8210 name 'Interaction - Try On TEST' version -32751
    from ShoppingRackGlobals
    Prim state: 0
    Params: 0    Locals:
  Frame 1:
    Stack Object id: 0
    Node: 0
    Tree: id -1 name 'No behavior' version 0
    from
    Prim state: 1
    Params:    Locals:
  Frame 0:
    Stack Object id: 0
    Node: 0
    Tree: id 4096 name 'Function - Main' version 2
    from TemplatePerson
    Prim state: 0
    Params:    Locals:
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 07:41:53 pm »

That looks like either you have an outdated woohoo-related hack that is not compatible with your game version or you have a clothing rack that is not compatible with your game version. Possibly you have Squinge's Buy Maternity Clothes and you're running Apartment Life. That hack is not compatible with AL and tends to give woohoo related errors on the AL closets, but it's possible it would do it with clothing racks, too.

Try running HCDU as already suggested and take out all your woohoo and clothing related hacks and check for errors again. Not clothing itself, just any hacks like ones that allow you to buy maternity clothing or get clothing for free or cheap, etc. Once you narrow it down, you can start tracking down which one is causing the errors.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: