Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 08:45:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to apartment life  (Read 2772 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Millian

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2009, 01:57:24 pm »

Well, I just got apartment life today.

I carefully went through each and every mod I have and updated them. Completely.
Problem is, I'm missing stuff. And I don't just mean mods, CC also.
Insimenator version 2.9 isn't working. Well, I think. I have the OBJ version, and I was testing out apartments.

Also missing randomly: Several pieces of furniture
This:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=278085
This:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=342880
and some other, less important stuff.

Also, Cars don't appear, only the Helicopter and I have the "Drivable Cars without Nightlife" mod. Again I was testing out an apartment, so that could have been why.

I loove that kitchen set and I want it back! Where did it go? Why doesn't it show up? Oh, the mysteries of Apartment Life.
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 03:12:55 pm »

Some CC tends to dissapear when you intall a new EP or SP's. Pretty much from my experience, re-download the missing CC. To me this is easier, but there could be another way that I don't know of. Cheesy
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 10:18:17 pm »

Have you updated to the newest version of the CEP? That gets updated with every EP and stuff might disappear if you don't update it, plus you'll have missing recolours, etc.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Millian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 07:33:30 am »

Have you updated to the newest version of the CEP? That gets updated with every EP and stuff might disappear if you don't update it, plus you'll have missing recolours, etc.
Totally didn't know you had to do that, going to do it now!

In other news, I restarted the computer and magically like half my CC is back into existence. Weird. The other half must be gone because of CEP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: