Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 11:00:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crashes for no reason  (Read 1952 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rockguitardevil

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2009, 08:27:45 pm »

My game seems to crash for no reason at diffrent times none of them seem to conect either sometimes it will be only playing 10 minutes and crashes then others i'll of played 3-4 hourrs and it randomly shuts down downloads have been checked they all seem ok it even did that without downloads any ideas?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 09:07:12 pm »

Can you please edit your first post to include your computer specs? Also, if your game is patched with the most current patch and you're using mods, make sure the mods are up to date. Quite often, patches make mods created for TS3 unusable.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lessaren
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 06:16:04 am »

Can you please edit your first post to include your computer specs? Also, if your game is patched with the most current patch and you're using mods, make sure the mods are up to date. Quite often, patches make mods created for TS3 unusable.

Also when was the last time ytou took the side off your PC and cleaned it out with caned air? Or had the whole thing cleaned?? Could be it is over heated?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: